Next update, when? (Part 1)

And with that, a troll is identified & the Mute button is pressed. :wave:

18 Likes

:scream: You wouldn’t dare… :joy:

2 Likes

They can’t hear you, so don’t even try.

Anyways, on topic here. I highly doubt we’ll get an update the week of Christmas because the offices will be closed for the holidays. But there is still next week to look forward to!

2 Likes

I bet there will be an update next week

Possibly, since it’s the week before Christmas. So they’ll try to get something in before the holidays.

2 Likes

Maybe something special :eyes:

Hopefully!

#AddMoreDarkwingVillains

4 Likes

Or :frog: or :man_cook:t2:

3 Likes

Have you noticed that your predictions are inaccurate, and guesses at best?

12 Likes

It’s illegal to say WHO exactly is coming, but someone VERY wanted has been added today in the data (no, not Anna or Daisy). :wink:

15 Likes

Dude, just stop. We do not have any info if they are confirmed or not. Does this mean they won’t make it? No. They will come soon. Just be patient and be quiet. You’re being such a hassle to me.

3 Likes

That’s like saying basil isn’t allowed because we already have Mickey and Minnie :roll_eyes:

Don’t spoil. That wasn’t very subtle.

4 Likes

BE QUIET FOR ONCE!!! Sheesh! Just because we don’t have any information on a character doesn’t mean that they are deconfirmed. Please be patient. I don’t want to raise my voice again.

So, will there be anything this week?

5 Likes

Maybe wait at least a day so that they don’t come back with full speed and threaten more people. Let it cool down for a bit

easy solution

15 Likes

DW villains? Yes please

1 Like

If only the duration could be longer…

6 Likes

I strongly believe that everyone deserves to be heard. And that everyone should get a second chance.
But it’s clear Incredible Zoo doesn’t even understand what they’re doing wrong.

Anyway, I can’t say why but, I’m REALLY excited for the next few updates. It’s gonna be great!

8 Likes

April Fools! Too early? Oh :sweat:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney