Next update, when? (Part 1)

There isn’t information about her but why do you think she won’t be coming since there are many Disney games with her appearance

1 Like

I’m certain that she is in the blue team with Kristoff. I guess her friendships are with Elsa, and Kristoff, but I’m sure there’s no information on her skills, and when she isn’t in combat.

:man_facepalming:

No, der. Our point is that you should stop spreading misinformation.

5 Likes

Silly, you’re spreading beliefs not fact.

1 Like

well if she get released one day I think we all know she would be in the blue team like the other frozen´s characters :man_facepalming:

Exactly! Her friendships are with I think, Elsa, and Kristoff. Maybe we’ll get to see her skills soon.

EXACTLY

You think. You don’t know.

9 Likes

If you saw from 8 minutes ago, I’m giving you 2 facts.

You’re funny.

3 Likes

There you go. Now there’s someone who finally appreciates my imaginary zingers.

1 don´t give fake information

2 I haven´t seen a character be friends with two of the same movie/serie

Sarcasm :man_facepalming:

Well, there was with Woody, Jessie, and Buzz Lightyear.

Why do you say that’s sarcastic?

Hey pal, we just got leaked two characters today. How about instead of griping about the one character that wasn’t leaked. Be thankful for what we have received.

2 Likes

I know @Merry_Toon. I was making one on my own.

okay it´s truth, but this

she isn´t even on wakkatu and why you say this?

I’m just curious if she comes soon, and PerBlue has hardly any options of New Disney Characters.

What? WHAT!?! What do you mean they don’t have many options? They have over 90 years worth of options. Now your just looking for an excuse to be right and shut us up.

Now, i’ll say it again. We got two leaked characters today. TWO LEAKED CHARACTERS! So be grateful that we got a sneak peek of those two characters instead of complaining about one character that wasn’t.

1 Like

All right already. In case you also said “For the last time!”

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney