Next update, when? (Part 1)

Zootopia is the only (bigger) franchise in this game without any villain. :eyes:

Maybe 2021 will change it.

2 Likes

Zootopia two is supposed to be releasing according to the person who voices Finnick👀 So 2021 will bring Clawhauser soon and hopefully more Zootopia characters to come🙏

Plot twist: clawhausser comes out tomorrow…

How?:thinking: Because of for some unknown reason he was sign in then he would still be released in 2021… but I’m pretty sure he is diamond crates and Honey is sign in

Tomorrow right?

1 Like

I mean if he is sign in he comes out before January (happened a few times) but isn’t able to be unlocked

Yeah I’m talking about unlocking him in 2021 so yes he is still a 2021 hero no matter what… well except those few that got him early ion server 24

I did say something too upset you?

no, I was answering the question of @Ruler_Flower123

Not sure if it’s really that necessary… :neutral_face:

6 Likes

@Musketeer I just saw the updated post at the top and realized a hero is missing.

She was leaked on s24 too.

Do I say something bad?

No i don’t think so. l i didn’t flag you so I don’t know but I think it was just off topic.

Not exactly, but you were off-topic, and if you say something off-topic/irrelevant to the main topic you get flagged.

(From FAQ)
Keep your posts relevant to the forum section in which you are posting. Read the description for each forum to make sure you’re posting in the right place.

If you see something that’s off-topic, inappropriate, spam, or otherwise violates our forum rules, please flag it so our moderators can take action.

12 Likes

Thank you for that

It might be someone else

Umm… if I remember correctly, the leak is from S24 :no_mouth:

5 Likes

There both one star

1 Like

Tuesday at what time?

Maybe one of them is 2 star, but the sign in hero is not.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney