Next update, when? (Part 1)

Two guys from the pixar upcoming, onward

Isn’t too early to talk about them?

Nope! Perblue gets to see some Disney Movies early!

They saw toy story 4 early and added ducky and bunny, also with the laser eyes move that wasn’t in any trailers and only in the after credit scene.

They announced Ducky and Bunny on the day Toy Story 4 was released

Onward doesn’t get released until 2 months. But for some reason the toys are already on sale…

I’m pretty sure that’s common with Disney.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it be better to have character after the movie comes? Like, we got TS4 characters before the movie, and their skillsets aren’t really based on a movie(Bunny’s mallet). Bo doesn’t even got an entrance animation :confused:

1 Like

Neither does D&B…

I know, not right now but they are pretty likely maybe in March as sign in

What does everyone think we are gonna get in 1.16?

In my opinion in 1.16 we will get tron syndrome and maybe mulan

I think the patch notes on February 1st update releasing on either February 4th or 5th.

As for date 7.2.20 ecaxtly 2 weeks from the day we got the patch notes with mahica and kida reason for why mulan chinase year celebrtion tron since he was in waiting since the end off august and syndrome since he is appearing in kida hercules friendship campigan not 1 time but 2 times in the same friendship campigan

As long as i know they don’t work or put patch notes in Saturday.

That’s more likely. If the release it this Friday.

Understandable but if fail it’s more likely when the movie is closer. Maybe to keep the waters calm someone else from Mulan.

He’s ready to go. Let’s hope he doesn’t get treated like Kim Possible

2 Likes

The Reason i said februray 7th since it will be 2 weeks from the latest patch and perblue posting in friddays any 2 or 3 weeks the new patch notes

February 1st is this Friday not this Saturday.

Please check the calendar, January finish this Friday. January 31.

7 Likes

Exactly, this month have 31 days.
1st February IS saturday.

4 Likes

By all definitions of the phrase this is a bruh Moment on my part. Sorry.

3 Likes

Don’t worry something tells me that February will be a lot similar to many people. If you know what that means.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney