Next update, when? [Season 2]

Another new character, of course.

5 Likes

No new heroes?

3 Likes

I’m starting to think that now that the prize wall came in the game it’s like only one hero whenever the prize wall starts for month after month :confused::confused::confused::confused:

1 Like

Which will mean that PB lied about this whole… massive number of heroes they are working on and this causes to keep delaying hero refresh. Let’s hope not… but number of heroes really got down since… many months now.

As for now, another update, another datamine, and again 0 new heroes. Really sad.

1 Like

Yeah like it can’t be 2 heroes per month one for sign in and the other for prize wall

1 Like

The patch notes are up!

2 Likes

What new character?

We don’t know yet

7 Likes

Patch notes this Friday with any new heroes?

I get that we never really know for sure so asking doesn’t necessarily hurt, but do you really have to ask the same question every single week?

6 Likes

Because it can be at any time…?
:confused:

Any patch notes this friday? @Loutre

1 Like

What is the problem? l just want to know if there will be patch notes on Fridays.

You say it pretty frequently so it might come out as a bit spammy. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I think the next patch notes should have Woody’s display issue, so no patch notes this week. Maybe next week, or 2 weeks.

How does Woody’s display issue guarantee that no patch notes will come next week?

1 Like

@Loutre said that the display issue cannot be fixed this week. We might need to wait for the response.

That doesn’t prevent an entire patch notes.

It just delays the display issue fix.

2 Likes

Even when it’s included in the patch notes.

No patch notes this week!

14 Likes

Where is the unlike button…?

But thanks for confirming :slight_smile:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney