12 Likes

Expected.

So when the info will be released?

When it’s ready!

14 Likes

l’m excited to know who this hero is!

November Sign-In Hero post is up!

13 Likes

Oho! Now there’s a hero who can link an ally. Just like Megara.

Do friendship have a chance to fail, or be less effective if enemies or allies were to be at a higher level?

2 Likes

I almost forgot that the next cap increase is in the patch notes of this Friday, but not last Friday. I had a feeling that Chapter 49 is going to become absurd if PerBlue added Shego, Russel and Kevin, Fairy Godmother, Zeus, Fred, Go-go, Helga Sinclair, Quarterjack, Ron Stoppable, and Bolt

They already added some to the new Trials…

8 Likes

But not on the normal and elite campaign silly. We’ve seen the copies of enemy lineups for chapters 46-48, and we grow tired of dealing with the same enemy lineups over and over again We definitely need some newer enemies.

Not necessarily, I usually sweep through campaign with Darkwing or Dash or anyone else Mr Big perhaps, campaign is by far the most easiest so no worries there.

1 Like

I agree, and as the relief PB said they will add Kim Possible characters as enemies in campaigns. :blush:
So it will be a bit different.

And hmmm… @Loutre they will appear with the newest cap rise/chapter? :thinking:

Also, patch notes 3.5 on friday?
michael-yagoobian-drinking

7 Likes

I dont think so, the patch probably will come next week

Well, it’s due anyways, next week on Tuesday, it was already 3 weeks, new prize wall and cap rise should be released.

3 Likes

Not sure if it will be 3.5, but yeah there should be at least patch notes for the cap rise. We’ll have to wait and see

We also need a new hero for the Prize Wall!

or dimond exclusive

@Loutre Patch notes 3.5 this Friday?

Already asked.

1 Like

But who? Such a bummer that Anna, and Daisy Duck haven’t come in a long time, but that’s my guess.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney