Next update, when? [Season 2]

1. Fortify exists - despite being terrible
  2. Progress rewards exist - despite being pretty bad - but in many cases enough to 6* the hero the second month
  3. Where you have point 2. in Challenger-locked heroes? Nowhere, bye.

Challenger-locked hero is harder to raise than sign-in now. You get no Skill Chips for such hero compared to the sign-in. So what do we even discuss here? Your oblivious observations?

1 Like

@Nugget, are there no patch notes today?

I don’t think so.

Whole PerBlue is off, what do you think…?

With an unfinished story? No. PerBlue is closed on weekends, so I think they forgot to post that there are no patch notes this week.

Can anyone be this lazy and not find what they wrote in announcements?

7 Likes

They’ll be open tomorrow.

Yes, but they weren’t opened throughout the week… so why did you think they “forgot to post” patch notes?

6 Likes

Possibly they were working on some big patch notes, so that’s why they didn’t post the patch notes.

I’ve set up a new topic about chapters 46-49 that I want you to see because chapter 46 is coming next week on server 21.

Well, I am a server 1 guy, so why should I care about a ~10 month old content?

They had a week off, so what patch notes? :man_facepalming:
You do something in your occupation while having a week off?

2 Likes

Mark calenders for the 17th as there will be another cap rise (patch notes) :smiley:

And it looks like Y16 is random, so yuck.

5 Likes

And maybe new hero this Friday.

3 Likes

Maybe more then 1.

1 Like

Hold it right there. Chapter 46 is on server 21 next week, so i’ve recorded the lineups from that chapter and did the same for chapters 47, 48, and 49. Can I post them in the known issues?

No, you cannot post anything that is not actually visible in the game.

but all these chapters are already released on older servers…

1 Like

That doesn’t make any sense.

@Musketeer is right. All these chapters need to be refreshed.

1 Like

Then yes that’s fine. If it’s something that you found in data it is not ok to post.

Why would it be not ok to post the data? Is it off-topic, inappropriate, or a spam?

It is not finalized so we do not want to have not finalized information out where people may confuse it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney