Next update, when? [Season 2]

When is the next cap raise?

When will the hero refresh? It’s been 2 months

Patch notes tomorrow should have level cap increase for next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did we get less badge crates this cycle than usual? I’m literally nowhere near ready compared to the last few raises :thinking:

Still one contest left.

Patch notes are here!

7 Likes

Maybe use a less joyful character gif next time Nugget…
This is not good news (even though expected) and the two main causes of players currently quitting left, right and centre:

• increased cost of promotions, game progression and enjoyment
  • total lack of new and exciting content and game modes from players’ perspective
6 Likes

Their choice of gif is fine.

8 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

I dont mind the gif.

Could agree a bit here for some players, but f2p can still survive

This is where i can totally agree with you. Im still being optimistic with my fingers crossed that something…just anything exciting will be added in the future :crossed_fingers:

see you on next time in August 26

A bit off topic, but when are we gonna have double Trials or double Port ? Its been more than a month since last ones (maybe even much more, can’t remember)

1 Like

Lab coat doofenshmirtz no wayyyyy

Seriously can we get hero chips for heroes released after 2019?
And what are we supposed to do with 5 chips…?

4 Likes

Those medals were always meaningless… they are just to be there.

Some even have written TEAM_LEVEL_X instead of a proper naming we used to have so :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

“If we ignore them maybe they will stop complaining”

4 Likes

Patch Notes tomorrow?

3 Likes

I’m afraid not. Because patch notes might come out on the 26th.

Perry was announced 3 weeks ago so I think there might be notes today (not sure tho)

It will just depend if the next prize wall hero is approved (early), but if that hero will be again invisible in-game then it doesn’t really matter if patch notes will be now or next week, unless we will get hero refresh, then it will be nice to get something early.

@Nugget? Patch notes today?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney