Next update, when? [Season 2]

Shop rotation makes sense.

I hope Perry will be in next Battle Pass.

2 Likes

@Nugget @Loutre Now that we are getting 1 hero once every 3 weeks (or 1.33 every cap raise) instead of 2.33 heroes per cap raise… (because sign-in hero)…

Could the team rethink the time between cap raises? I would like it to be reset to 2 heroes per cap raise… so 6 week cap raise instead of 4 for Server 1 and 14.

It would make the words “we want players to keep attention at/raise random group of heroes” look more legit as well.
Right now they are just blank words.
(Or maybe Yellow QoL happens soon? :eyes: )

2 Likes

If they move to a 6 week cap rise, the FtN would always fall either before or after cap rise on the same time, which I assume they do not want…

One way around that is to make a co-op contest part of the rotation as a set-off contest…
Another is to get rid of FtN all together :rofl: though we know that wont happen

Than make it a even every 8 weeks than for a cap raise … the more time in between color ranks if the badge/skill costs aren’t decreasing any time soon (via changes to game costs or in terms of overdue new/expanded guild perks), the better lol

Level increases not so much the problem as color rank increases. Be nice if can seperate them out honestly to something like if new map chapter even than level increase and if new map chapter odd than color increase. Think this could help new players play catch up a bit and help veterans of the game same time. (And help you guys at perblue @Nugget in my opinion have more time to concentrate on other things dbhm related and other games you have in works)

1 Like

@Nugget patch notes today?

Patch notes here!

5 Likes

I still find it funny that the statement Polaris made about the 4 week cap being there for eternity was… actually because of Red+8 boundary and… multiple Randall nerfs.

Not sure even Loutre or Nugget can dig up this statement or even if it is relevant now. My best guess - it isn´t at all.

But obviously we know as well that there is no push to make the cap longer unless something happens.

Something has been happening for over a year now… people are quitting at an alarming rate. Long time players, big spenders, people are sick of the same thing over and over again…
what else is there to happen?
Half of the players not logging in for a week? Will that be a big enough impact for something to change… I sometimes wonder to myself

Well, obviously something big whales will never do. Not spend for a week? Two? Month?

1 Like

Okay see You on September 9

Yes more people were quitting at the time because of all the randle nerfs after they invested into him so much not that people got bored as I think was the reasoning.

Either way , whatever the excuse was is 4/5 pinnochios in my opinion.
Why does it seem we have had more quit the game and need for the amount of server mergers since this speed increases of cap raises. So I say 4/5 pinnochios.

1 Like

Not sure I understand this…

But yeah, I think the side aim is to make the servers quite smaller.
Afterall, Polaris and then Loutre said that it’s easier for the team to make events for less servers so…
I guess 1/14 merge soon (after November, maybe even Jan 2023), then 1/21 (Jan 2024 or maybe sooner) and someday there will be only Server 1 and Server… whatever for new players to get… uneducated about the existance of Server 1.

2 Likes

@Nugget Hope it is fine that I post this here, but yeah was a bit unsure on where to ask this.

Anyway, based on what Loutre said earlier the State of the Game post should come out in September, so wondered if that’s still the plan or? :-).

Moving it to end of year.

3 Likes

Oh?
Any specific reasons if I can ask? (Not a must, just appreciate transparency if possible).

If anything a smaller update on how it is going with the design team would be appreciated, like now after they have gotten more room/time on other things than characters after the the Sign-In change :-).

1 Like

Do you suppose that the State of Game Plan should update the friendship campaign once more, and add more difficulties to City Watch, and Heist, merge servers 21-25 to Server 1, and equalize the enemy Ranks, and difficulties for Trials, and Port?

Well that make sense because a lot of good things and sad things happened but not only in the game but on TV too

Uhm… Servers 21-25 are 13 ranks behind Server 1 - but sure, let’s merge them -_- What about Server 14? That will merge first with Server 1.
And then probably 18 months later if S21-25 has 12 double cap rises they will only be able to be merged with S1. Like seriously, think of the implications of asking this.

please no, Epic is fine

This needs to be refreshed completely, not just add more difficulties

This is being done with every increase in level cap, so not needed in the SotG

2 Likes

Hello, I have a question. Since Raya was announced oficially as a Disney Princess, she’ll be added to princess collection on next update?

Well I hope she dose because I’m waiting for more collections to come like I know we just got Tangled Collection and I’m hoping we get some more

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney