Next update, when? [Season 2]

It’s probably next Friday

2 Likes

I think it was next friday because this pixar day

2 Likes

WAIT A SECOND!! I just remembered that Coco is part of Pixar, so we might see Hector joining in next Friday.

1 Like

Any bug fixes yet @Samm?

1 Like

Well, we don’t know how long until the office opens.

1 Like

Yes, we do, actually…

5 Likes

Well that’s a plus

2 Likes

Next friday, right?

1 Like

Yes. Let’s come back next week.

2 Likes

next friday, this premiere ¨Elemental¨ same day. awesome!

2 Likes

Guess support tickets and forum community chat will be slower than usual until Monday.

1 Like

That’s a spoiler, but PB need to focus on getting all heroes equal, and that includes power, and the heroes needed for a refresh are everyone from the following franchises:

1. The Incredibles
  2. Monsters Inc.
  3. Toy Story,
  4. WALLE
  5. Pirates of the Caribbean
  6. Hercules
  7. The Muppets
  8. Tangled
  9. Alice in Wonderland
  10. Beauty and the Beast

All those in favor of agreeing to this, say “I”.:raised_hand:t2:

2 Likes

I✋! I agree with the Pixar franchises getting patched next season since this month is Pixar month.

4 Likes

That’s my player. If more are in favor, including PB, the vote passes. It feels like voting in the game “Among Us”.

1 Like

Don’t forget Onward and The Lion King

3 Likes

Well, I like the you’re approach, but the manticore (Mu) seems like it’s still pretty tough to beat as an opponent, but just don’t take it too much for her upcoming refresh. Leave that memory disk for just a smidge of an increase in her refresh.
Simba and Nala seem pretty powerful as well, since they got their starting charm, but I don’t know if that kind of power will go even higher to be equal among the others.

1 Like

I want more Pirates of the Caribbean character.

1 Like

I doubt we’re gonna get something tomorrow

1 Like

… Why would we? We don’t usually get anything on Mondays/Tuesdays (depending on your timezone), unless I missed some special event happening tomorrow.

2 Likes

The only area where we would possibly need patch notes before Friday’s 5.1 update is for the new Challenger reward hero, as Clawhauser is set to rotate out with the new season starting on Wednesday/Thursday (depending on timezone).
But they could just leave him there until Friday’s announcement as no one will receive any hero chip rewards before next week’s update anyway

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney