Next update, when? [Season 2]

@Samm any chance the part of the team behind deals could give us mod upgrades in some of the offered deals that are below $35? Maybe even dedicated deals for just certain 3 resources?

Ideally stamina, disk power/mission speedups and mod upgrades which matter a lot.
But could also have like one of the three “less essential” resources bundled in: mod power, patch essences, megabits.

2 Likes

Cap raise announcement today. It will show up probably this afternoon. Chapter 70 for servers 1-20, and Chapter 63 for servers 21-25.

1 Like

2 chapters for 21-25

3 Likes

Cap rise… and maybe even more? More… more!

Patch notes should be out soon… I guess

3 Likes

Well we can except the next one in 2 weeks

2 Likes

Here it is

3 Likes

I hope Dr. Doofenshmirtz comes to the game soon. It would be cool if he got added. One of his friendships would be Perry. Because they’re nemeses.
Doofy'N'Perry
I’m not saying he has to. But it would be cool if he did get added.

3 Likes

You weren’t kidding. Chapter 70 was released and only Cogsworth and Lumiere are the only debuts. I was hoping there would be all heroes in all 3 waves for future chapters, even when everyone debuts as an enemy. That includes Monkey Fist, Tiana, Negaduck, the next upcoming prize wall hero (after Negaduck), and more of the Mad Hatter.

3 Likes

Next friday?

2 Likes

I don’t think we should be expecting anything this week since cap raise was last week (though someone who follows the game more closely probably knows the answer better than I do).

At the same time, though, just because we haven’t gotten Patch Notes yet doesn’t mean we won’t be getting them at all today. Sometimes they come a bit late in the day because of needing to wait for approval. If they come, they come, and if they don’t, they don’t. Just be patient.

9 Likes

Patch notes tomorrow

1 Like

It’s his first time posting here so calm down.

2 Likes

Ok. Sorry. I’m just reminding him not to get flagged.

2 Likes

We should be getting something tomorrow now that the prize wall for Negaduck is over and no offense but I wish @Samm would be like Polaris, Loutre, and Nugget because they let us know when the patch notes are out by posting it in this topic along with a gif of the characters that will be in it or something a character that’s like the character that will be in the patch notes and they say that if we’re gonna get it or not; my point is, I’m missing it a lot

2 Likes

Who will be added next?
And what franchises will be in next season? I hope for Jungle Book, Pirates, Hercules, Mermaid, and Wildcards.

And hopefully we won’t get another muppet. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Same as long as it’s not any from the Muppets, Zootopia, Toy Story, or The Incredibles, Well be fine

3 Likes

is it.

Unfortunately, we have to accept it

2 Likes

We know.

There’s other reasons besides Fandom that we think another Muppets character might be coming, you know.

3 Likes

The only place I look at is Wakkatu

1 Like

It’s almost… dead. The problem is that updates with a bunch of hero refreshes make the person give up. My think

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney