Next update, when? [Season 2]

It probably won’t but hopefully it will

1 Like

Just saying it would also be nice if we could craft 10 or even 100 badges here…

Crafting 1 is a bit odd.

4 Likes

Any updates with the patch notes @Samm ?

1 Like

It’ll come sometime soo. We may be having two villains. We could have Mordu from Brave or even Governor Ratcliffe from Pocahontas.

No… different bear.

Disney shouldn’t even make this movie, it’s very disrespectful, better if they add nobody else from that movie.

2 Likes

Guys it’s here

2 Likes

Very hard agree.

1 Like

I don’t see the bug fix for Sarah in here nor the hero refresh. But y’all should make way for the Incan Emperor. Even got a hint of Dante, but soon we could get Ember first, followed by Wade. Both are from Elemental, and I rate that movie another 5 on a scale of 1-10. I don’t even care if wailing was part of Wade’s death animation, nor if the temper or the dying flame was part of Ember’s death animation. Perhaps it’s just a skill.

Although Pocahontas is the only hero in the game other than Princesses. They should make more of them.

It was disgusting, and Governor Ratcliffe and his men calling the native Americans, Savages! Not on

On another note:
Excited for Update 5.6 Patch Notes!

1 Like

It’s a depiction of what people used to think back then it’s not nice and it’s a bit dark but i rather we remember the past and see it as an example to change so we don’t end up as horrible as they where when they didn’t know much about the world. Ratcliffe is an example of how people where when they saw themselves as the smartest around. By rejecting the movie for its content we are ignoring a message trying to tell us how to be better and be wiser about the world we live in.

3 Likes

Yeah, um, about that. My mom actually LOVED Pocahontas with all her heart. I get your statement, but just remember that there are people who loved that movie.

1 Like

The movie itself is a pretty tough topic I won’t touch, but Ratcliffe himself…I mean, he is the villain of the story, and a very straightforward one. He isn’t supposed to be compelling or even right, the whole point is showing that these, as he says, “barely even humans” are more human that he could possibly be. So, being fair, I really wouldn’t mind him here.

2 Likes

Amen!
I LOVED Pocahontas as well, as well as its song “Colors of the Wind”, both the original and the Vanessa Williams version.

2 Likes

They completely butchered the real story with no respect. And then they make her a DISNEY princess? Like they own a real person… almost like slavery.

2 Likes

I’d love to see a slider on this screen myself, but even a “craft 100” option would be an improvement.

2 Likes

I mean they didn’t make the character offensive or disrespectful, her story is just less horrible than the real person’s of the same name. Would not watch if it was historically accurate lol.

Disney always strays from source material. I understand why it might be controversial with real people, but at the end of a day it’s a story about respecting each other, and name aside the character is quite obviously fictionalized.

6 Likes

So did the fact that Hades is the God of the Underworld “for a reason”.

1 Like

I’ll just say that if Disney had come up with a fake Native American princess, it probably would’ve gone over better. It’s because Pocahontas and several other characters in the film were real people who did not live a life like what is portrayed in the movie that the film is disrespectful. In real life, Pocahontas dies at a fairly young age and does not get a happy fairy tale ending.

2 Likes

What makes you think it won’t end in the same way? It was the 90s don’t forget.

The Powhatans were never portrayed in a disrespectful manner, if they wanted to they would have just gave them all red skin and have them speak like Tonto like Peter Pan’s.

Listen, I been meaning to tell you all this, it not how they are how either party is portrayed, it’s how the audience react to it that counts.

Take Song of the South for instance, nobody liked how the African Americans were portrayed and it suffered greatly for it.

What people don’t realize is that how things worked in that time period. Same goes for Pocahontas. And it’s so easy to take the past for granted because it’s not relevant to us anymore. It’s people’s belief that if they just cover up or tear down something from the past that they find offensive, it would solve the problem.

But it dosen’t.

They can do that all day long if they wanted to but the truth is, the history is always there. If the ground could talk, it would spin such a yarn.

Don’t get me wrong, I know that they struggled for their freedom and I respect them and the past, more often than not, stinks. But the way I see it we could either cover it up or learn from it and strive to be better.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney