Next update, when? [Season 2]

Ah I see and thanks for clarifying Loutre :-).

If that’s the case I won’t use Disney Heroes art.

And thanks ^^. Hoping it will go fine yeah :-).

1 Like

Disney takes their legal property very seriously so I do not recommend using anything Disney related in your projects if they will be posted online.

There are plenty of free and easy to use ready made assets in the Unity Store and Github that I suggest you check out!

4 Likes

Yeah, aware of that Disney is very protective of their copyrights, so wanted to hear first before making anything.

I suppose I technically can at least do 1 Disney-ish related thing, as in Winnie the Pooh given that the original book versions are out of copyright now :-).
(Only original book versions and no Disney versions).

Would it be okey to post that here if I end up making something Winnie the Pooh related book versions wise?

Hope this isn’t bugging you and can stop if you prefer :-).

And yeah, see you added a part to your comment now, and you are right I can probably find a lot of good stuff in the Unity Store and GitHub, thanks for the tips ^^.

Definitely appreciated and appreciated you answering so quickly :-).

1 Like

No, we will take it down very quickly.

3 Likes

Okey and yeah, thanks for answering Loutre and I wish you the best of recovery :-).

Will look forward to the next Disney Heroes updates ^^.

1 Like

this is the key here - if it’s just for a homework project or some personal endeavour, absolutely go for it, but if it’s something that will be available for the public to see, don’t

if you need help with anything feel free to ask!

OpenGameArt.org - handy

7 Likes

Ah I see and yeah, technically a good point there yeah :-).

Oh, you actually know HTML, CSS and Javascript Pipsquack? Cool ^^.

I will message you in PM so we can continue to chat there :-).

2 Likes

I do!

3 Likes

Patch Notes tomorrow with Hopper?

1 Like

No patch notes tomorrow.

12 Likes

Next week?

Expect 28th. With cap raise, Sign-In (maybe Hopper, maybe not)… 3.6.10

5 Likes

Yep.

28th should give us 3.6.10 patch notes

• Sign-In
  • Shop rotations
  • New prize wall (so 2 heroes together).
  • Yellow XP drinks… maybe
  • Some bug fixes (like Sisu)
  • and… whatever.
  • maybe even we will get lucky and pb will surprise us with hero refresh! :star_struck:

Wonder if now we’ve been suppose to get 3 heroes but Hopper had some… bug or something this will be moved for next update… or not.
3 heroes sounds lovely, in a single update…

6 Likes

You guys and Disney are very territorial about using anything that’s yours and theirs like I had to do a project just like Kida and I decided not yo use y’all stuff of Disney because I wasn’t trying to get in trouble and I knew that if I used Disney or y’all stuff it’ll be copyright so that’s why I didn’t use anything Perblue or Disney

Patch notes this Friday?

probably next friday

2 Likes

@Loutre By the way Loutre, how you don’t mind me asking, but I wonder when the next Q&A and State of the Game post will be you see :-).

The last Q&A and State of the Game post was in September from what I can see, so thought it would likely be time for a new Q&A and State of the Game post soon.

So yeah, thought I hear and hope that’s fine :-).

6 Likes

Hopper will be next!

Yes, probably.

No patch notes this week.

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney