Next update, when? [Season 2]

Agreed. Any comedic based character will be great. Hoping it’s Fred though. And yeah, we are getting a new character for the April sign in.

2 Likes

Fred? Well, I’m not sure if Fred is sign in for April, but Honey Lemon already in Sign In for last few months. I don’t think so… :neutral_face:

If it add Pinocchio and Jimmy, a duo character will comes soon, mainly their friends with Goliath and Jim Hawkins

Uh…no. No Hero stays as the Daily Sign In Hero for more than one month. Honey Lemon was the Sign In Hero for January this year, and since then we’ve had Hamm in February and the Rocketeer in March. And on Friday we’ll find out which Hero will be in the Daily Sign-In throughout April.

6 Likes

If they added Pinocchio and Jiminy, I feel like one of their friends would probably be Nick Wilde - being a fox, he’d probably remind them of Honest John. In fact, come to think of it, Honest John and Nick kind of have similar personalities, which makes it even more fitting.

2 Likes

I think they meant that HL was the Sign-In Hero a couple of months ago.

1 Like

Oh. I wasn’t sure - them saying “for last few months” kinda threw me through a loop. If that is the case, my bad!

Well I mean he will be good for April fools

How much do want to bet that the next update will have April’s sign-in hero?

1 LEGO Jar Jar Binks limited edition action figure

2 Likes

What does that even mean?

@Polaris Any of Patch Note with new characters and April Sign-In Hero tomorrow?

I hope there’s patch notes tomorrow. Hopefully we’ll get the sign in character and maybe the announcement of a new contest character or arena character.

Or a new colosseum hero baloo has been in there for a long time!

1 Like

Three new characters will have come by notes and a April Sign In Hero tomorrow

Or none at all :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well, at least one for April sign-in.

2 Likes

I know it does, one hero for April Sign In Hero, one hero for event crate, and one hero for coliseum crate

I think that’ll come in a later update… like 2.8

2 Likes

That’s the one

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney