Next update, when? [Season 2]

@Loutre could I ask the team to change Jack Sparrow´s Red Skill Normal Crit stat to something more useful?

He has 407 with Y13 without Red Skill (534.5 aka guaranteed super crit with).

Considering there is certain Y14 data that shows he is getting more than 5 in it… I believe the Red Skill boost is starting to be fairly useless.

One more thing I wanna ask - does Bolt actually deal True Damage all the time or only when he has over 500 energy?

lmpossible! He’s too big to fit in the game.

@Loutre Any Patch Notes Tomorrow?

Yes, already confirmed
Cap level increase so no need to ask again

7 Likes

3.8.11 with cap raise and next PW hero (possibly even an additional hero, but likely not)

1 Like

When are the patch notes tomorrow? I sure hope the first tactical team truly find the oasis…
If I were to look at Chapter 55 at one point, would it be certain that Raya, Sisu, Kronk, Gaston, Flik, Alice, Anna, Chip and Dale, Pete, King Triton, Bagheera, and Hopper were added to the enemy lineups? Even the return of The Queen of Hearts, Fairy Godmother, Goliath, Phil, and The Mad Hatter?

1 Like

And next week will have an anniversary hero as well.

1 Like

Well… if they resize the bugs life characters, then they will resize the cars characters too.

1 Like

What does this have to do with my response?
Nothing. So why reply?
Also feels off topic…

8 Likes

And some of us already know who it is. :smirk: NO SPOILERS

1 Like

Also, it won’t be next week.

2 Likes

Plus it’s usually in May we get it not April

Almost ready @Loutre?

It’s not usually ready until around 2pm CT or later. It’s only 10:46am CT currently I’m still just eating breakfast during my morning syncs so I don’t believe the rest of the team has had a chance to look at the notes yet.

12 Likes

Have a nice breakfast, then. :coffee:
b279381706fa3cd968c27de28f43ed23

8 Likes

Now, we wait.

No Loutre said 2pm CT which means 3pm ET

No. Loutre gave a range. Big difference :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Any time now we should be getting it

So patch notes will be 3:30 ET cause it’s on 2PM at CT

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney