Next update, when? [Season 2]

That’s early… hmm, fascinating
Now I see how early 3.0 was, while 1.10 was nearly in June.

I’d not say it’s early
If anniversary is on May 17th, notes announced on the 13th would be released exactly on the 17th, and usually events start before the actual day

2 Likes

Ok, but is there a 4th Anniversary celebration announcement this week?

Let’s hope it’s the anniversary hero

2 Likes

So why ask if no one can answer without spoiling?
It is like asking if the lead in a movie dies at the end, but please don’t ruin the surprise…
sigh

11 Likes

Dude you literally asked who it’ll be and said no spoilers at the same time and you do know that question you asked will spoil the surprise

Besides your not even close. The way I see it it is down to three candidates.

We must wait till anniversary patch notes arrive.

:thinking:

I guess the Patch note this time is 2 new heroes. Like the patch “Minnie, Mushu”

1 Like

The anniversary will kill Bagheera and invisibility heroes, that is for one. But where is Zeus counter?

One. Only one fits with the “tradition”. And it’s been long overdue to add… her.
But someone else should be included as well, for prize wall. One fits more with party theme…

And you literally just said the same thing I already said
sigh

1 Like

“Where is Zeus counter?”.

Ian and Mary: “Are we a joke to you?”.

2 Likes

Yes, they don’t stop him from spamming.

No I said something different

Mary stops the Hades disk entirely which is what most Zeus’s run.

So what if it does? He gains the energy back pretty much instantly - and drains your heroes of theirs

1 Like

There’s also Ian’s reflect to insta kill Zeus with his own lightning.

1 Like

That doesn’t work like in 99% of fights because people know how to secure him, leaving Zeus with no direct counter. His energy steal is way too big and there is nothing to do about it.

New hero tomorrow?

I know this does not directly answer your question, but generally if it’s not a bug fix update, it probably has a new hero

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney