Next update, when? [Season 2]

They rather planned WiR trial event ahead…

They could buff their purple and red skills including disks, as it won’t change how CH1 will be played, even if people already can unlock new heroes from the prize wall immediately.

All skills excluding red (and disks) could be buffed a lot, most of her power comes from maxed red skill anyway.

@Nugget any refresh planned for upcoming Wir trial event? (For Felix or Calhoun?)

1 Like

I don’t know about the new hero but we’re due a cap raise as much as I wish it was delayed too

We’ll find out in the next patch notes!

4 Likes

This I agree with.

But to be honest, changing the HP/BD and SP at least for Ralph and Elastigirl is sadly not possible.
It´s not Chapter 1 that is a problem, there is a potential Tutorial Softlock in the wind.
And I think @Polaris then @Loutre and maybe even now @Nugget took the message from devs that they don´t plan to change the Tutorial anytime soon.
Although maybe a slightly altered Tutorial with the enemies that cause a guaranteed failure would be potentially better and Ralph and Elastigirl could be thoroughly refreshed.

Oh and also Musketeer… Ralph, Vanellope and Elastigirl in tutorial are at Blue+2, but I don´t say anything since one can hardly notice that.

Totally forgotten about that :laughing:

big entry!

What is sad, is that ENEMIES WERE buffed, but not starting heroes, so it become harder to finish it without the prize wall hero, how sad. :upside_down_face:
It’s really confusing to die by Dash in the CH1, especially for newbies which don’t know fully how to upgrade heroes.

Well yes and no. There are lots of Mr.Incredibles around. And… well we all know that the campaign enemies have all the skills at the SAME level.

So while Ch1 is hard as you say with Dash and Mr.Incredible… around Chapter 5-6 it´s insane because Mr. Incredible once in rage mode will just instantly heal to max HP every time.
Thus you 100% need the Prize Wall hero there even if you overcome Chapter 1.

Fully yes. :frowning:

Bogo was buffed too, and appears often in CH1.

Do we dare pray for some actual content? (New characters don’t count).

2 Likes

Maybe one of the emotions would be the next prize wall refresh character since the current prize wall ends next week.

Unless a hero gets refreshed. Since the monthly sign ins have updated, a new hero will need to be refreshed with hero quests.

I’m absolutely sure that Chapter 60 for server 1, and Chapter 49 for server 21 will be in the patch notes this Friday.

@Loutre, @Nugget, do you suppose there will be a cap raise, and patch notes this Friday?

He’s also there in Chapter 2.

i’m talking about the patch notes of the hero will be released, not the actual hero

Is the next patch notes this Friday?

Sorry, but the hero to be released will be on September 16 by the patch notes.

1 Like

What I was trying to say is that it would not make sense to release the patch notes for a hero right now, as 22’s Prizewall is still ongoing.

However if the Cap raise is due again, then there would be patch notes just for that.

That is what happened last 3 times.

Is. And would be pointless in this case to force two updates if it could be all released at once.

But I hope new hero will be visible in the game immediately after update.

Potential things in 4.3, idk lol.

• New hero
  • Y19 and 330 cap
  • Kim Possible collection
  • NBC collection
  • Bug fixes
2 Likes

I wonder who the next hero is because I see a lot of characters from Disney channel animation shows like Gravity Falls Amphibia The Owl House Star vs the Forces of evil and more that can come in

1 Like

What does that collection mean?

I feel like all the servers are down. I can’t log back on.

The servers aren’t down. Have you tried terminating the app and restarting it? If not, uninstalling it and re-installing it?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney