Next update, when? [Season 2]

New patch notes for October shop refreshes this week or next week?

No patch notes this week!

11 Likes

Will there be any shop rotations for October, or will all the heroes currently in shops carry forward for another month?

There is another friday this month, so… shop rotations will be posted next week.

5 Likes

unitl September 30, the day premiere Hocus Pocus 2

I know we won’t get anything this week but what I witnessed was that for 3 years new Disney and Pixar movies with brand new characters came out in March and the main characters came in the game towards the end of the year and was added to the Red Team and it was Onward, Raya And The Last Dragon, and Turning Red

Ian was added in September…

Well I mean in the last 4 months which is the ember months

Huh?
@Nugget @Loutre

What’s the update about

This is a fix for some of the newsletter signup issues

10 Likes

Do we have patch notes for today? @Nugget

its thursday, patch notes are on friday

Oh true, never mind :sweat_smile:

guess it will be:
• New Hero: 1
• Hero Refresh: 1
• Nightmare before Christmas collection
Kim Possible collection
• Charge Position in Shop
• Fix

Almost 2 years, I haven’t seen the hero “Tank” Blue Team. Last time is Swedish Chef Flag_of_Sweden

Huh? :thinking:

Technically patch notes are due this friday, but again, it would be better next week :woman_shrugging:

As for guaranteed thing, shop rotations and battle pass for October!

Wonder if the new hero will be from KP or NBC to go with their collections. Or maybe from Hocus Pocus… Binx.
Perhaps Cruella for Halloween.

1 Like

Yes, for sure they will add the Nightmare before Christmas collection this patch or next one celebrating Halloween.

And i wonder if they will add a Hocus Pocus collection sometime, despiste being only 3 characters in game. Maybe adding someone else from the new movie or the kids from the first one.

I don’t know about NBC or Hocus Pocus

Oh cool, Cruella or Binx sounds great adittions. Binx is already mentioned in a Winifred-Mary misión and in Sarah - Winifred friendship camping so It could be added!

1 Like

I’ll be posting patch notes today

11 Likes

Mind-blowing.
But fun.

Wonder if it’s shop rotations only or 4.3.10 :thinking:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney