Next update, when? [Season 2]

Still waiting on final details, but patch notes will be coming today!

12 Likes

Didn’t said what kind of surprise… however, if number of chips will be significantly increased, it can be kinda decent change, especially if it will give hero chips for the newest heroes.
Unless… challengers heroes will be continued (but I doubt), so maybe 2 heroes today.

If arena and coliseum crates will be removed, and the chips will be focused on challengers, definitely good change.

1 Like

For people like you @The_Real_Numi , why came up with this concept that not many commented on before. Sids’ explosion recycling center (feature idea).

Personally I would like something new instead of these guild perk coin in guild contests soon like a new “use on any shop currency “ instead , or maybe more badge crates instead, or some small amount of vip belts for whole guild, or some new guild perks to spend them on soon. These guild perk coins we get from guild contests just keeps growing and kinda moot at the current stage of the game.

2 Likes

I know it’s gonna be a big one coming

2 Likes

ya estoy esperando…

1 Like

Possible things…

• New hero
  • Patch season 3
  • New talents
  • Heroes can have 2 talents
  • Hero refreshes
  • Mulan collection
  • Bug fixes
    • Hopefully Joy, Bellwether, Launchpad, Miguel, Donald, and others will be fixed
7 Likes

Wish the expansion of collection tiers was still a thing but alas maybe down the road meanwhile most of us sit with 2k plus red crates and nothing to open them with :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Any update on the patch notes @Nugget?

4 Likes

I’m waiting for a couple of certain heroes like Anne for example

1 Like

Dont wait for new heroe! Its going to be one heroe per month! The one on the prize wall

1 Like

No update yet! I always announce when patch notes arrive so if I haven’t, yet, it likely means they aren’t ready yet! :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I mean, the team starts to kinda succeed in lowering the “merge gains” vs deals so…

For example - giving deals with a lot of disk power, memory tokens etc. - which were in huge quantities only available from merge consolidations but… now?

2 Likes

Well, that’s more likely than Mor’du showing up, anyway.

1 Like

Little too late if you ask me…

1 Like

Strange… They weren’t ready last week and now they aren’t yet. Makes me wonder what’s the big deal or something that keep pushing it back and back.

1 Like

As I said, they’re coming today, they’re just still being worked on.

9 Likes

Looks like it will be a big one

1 Like

I still think Yellow QoL is 2-3 months again, so likely it´s not it.

Would be quite surprised if it was though.

As most I expect: New PW hero, Audrey in the wild (with no successor - random weekly heroes), usual post-PW hero rotations… and that´s about it.

Definitely no update to Weekly Rewards outside Hero Chips or anything “crazy” enough.

2 Likes

:no_mouth: waiting for 10 hours

2 Likes

Hardly. Not even 5.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney