Next update, when? [Season 2]

Ahhh! Mage-zella! Run for your lives!

1 Like

This is real?

1 Like

Looks like it.

1 Like

Yep. But suddenly stopped appearing. Nobody has see it outside of Invasion since then.

Rumors say existed other orange creeps like this one.

2 Likes

Where did that Mega Mage come from? Is this a leak? I have no idea about this but the tank hunters are the only orange creeps so far. In fact, there would be Ninjas, Blobs, Ghouls, Bugs, Hoverbots, Mecharaptors, and Purrickly Pears of that in the future. My guess is that in future chapters, they replace regular creeps that appear at an extremely rare rate, and deal True damage. Maybe there would be something that could reduce True Damage taken.

3 Likes

You’re just pretending huh?

Just seeing Milo Thatch as an enemy in City Centered where Milo Thatch, and Phoebus are required makes me think that the duplicate lineups have come back, and the same applies to Crowning Achievement, where Bolt was an enemy, and an ally. It’s hard to imagine that there haven’t been new enemies lately, but maybe they would add even more new enemies to the fray, like Honey Lemon, Snow White, Syndrome, Jasmine, 22, Aurora, Mr. Big, Quarterjack, and Dr. Drakken.

1 Like

Invasion. Time ago it was a novelty see them in action more dangerous that the usual purple or blue versions.

And suddenly… Disappeared without a track.

1 Like

@Nugget I’m going to assume that there’s no patch notes today incoming, right?

1 Like

Patch Notes has the ability in this day. Change the rotation shop;…

2 Likes

Well we need the next hero for the arena and coliseum because for some reason it says Cinderella in the game and speaking of Cinderella she’s been off during the heist for weeks

1 Like

It was discontinued.

@Nugget, we’re getting the February shop rotations today?

2 Likes

Does it matter if they announce them or not?
The shops are awful anyway, so doeant make that much of a difference to me whether theg announce them or if I find out on the 1st of March who changed

1 Like

You gotta be kidding

2 Likes

It has been known for quite some time though

It is similar to sign in hero, they don’t have resources to create an extra character every 6 months

2 Likes

Should be once I get confirmation!

4 Likes

Patch notes are here!

6 Likes

Are we having next lv cap soon or something? I see new chapter shown but locked in game :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

1 Like

Next Tuesday.

3 Likes

Right after server merge?:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Double trouble…

1 Like

Uhm @Samm will there be a Special Invasion in February? We had a mention in newsletter but so far no luck.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney