Next update, when? [Season 2]

The Anniversary is May 16th. At least, in my time zone.

2 Likes

May 16th is also my birthday. I’m hoping they might announce something good on Patch Notes 5.0

3 Likes

Oh is that 5.0 update is not release on day?

1 Like

@Samm a feedback about “flash event” - I don’t know if this is gonna be a new standard and we will get Prize Wall AND Flash event heroes this regularly.

But if not, could the team maybe do a Prize Wall for a hero and a flash event? The concept overall is pretty good and if the stamina in other modes will be refreshed, I’d even say it could balance the game a bit for all players.

It’s pretty much Trial Events being back, but in a form I would like more… well, there is still a need to balance the lower stages of both Franchise Trials and these Flash Events so they don’t include refreshed heroes. Because even R0 heroes dying or nearly dying to P0 new or refreshed heroes on Stage 1 isn’t a good balancing at all.

If anything, it’s quite frustrating.

5 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! I’ll make sure to pass along the positive sentiments about the setup :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yes, the ability to reset on flash/trial event is really great, it could be better if it was costing diamonds instead, or have first few resets cost diamonds and then stamina.

There’s really no much of use for diamonds as for now, so this could become a place to spend diamonds.

4 Likes

I agree I love these events getting another hero seems great again… please keep the resets to stamina only… I don’t want to see resets costing 5k diamonds… so yeah please keep it to stamina only for resets… or maybe gold to reset it :thinking:

2 Likes

Who said 5k?

1-2k would be ok, or just have a screen with option to choose if player wants to spend stamina or diamonds to reset.

Cost of reset by stamina could cost a bit less, like 50-60k stam.

2 Likes

Isn’t that cost too much? :confused:

1 Like

Well thinking about PB I wouldn’t be surprised about them doing 5K diamonds a reset… I think if they were to do diamonds as a reset 100 a reset would seem fine

2 Likes

no way… 30 resets would cost less than what a Prize Wall gives… that is (K) I M P O S S I B L E…

2 Likes

I agree, that’s too much, and 2k may be too much too, for 30 resets, 500-1000 would be better.

@Samm for the future, please remove the limit of resets, 30 is a bit too small.

2 Likes

As said before, it´s balancing. Now it is 14 (for F2P) vs 44 refreshes (for P2P). And it´s better. Hopefully stamina given will be balanced this way soon as well.

2 Likes

New icon: Judy Hopps and Flash!
Also, is the server finished with the update? Can I get in the game now?

1 Like

Yes, you can!

2 Likes

Salamat! (Thank you!)

1 Like

For some reason, Dr. Facilier has disappeared from the Red Team filter. Is anyone else having this minor issue?

1 Like

stay tune for 5th anniversary update on April 28 or May 5 or sure?

1 Like

No, and no.

After season 6 will almost finish.

This week should be cap rise patch notes only.

7 Likes

okay next season is mid-May right?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney