Next update, when? [Season 2]

I expect to see it next week and I hope we get something new out of it

Do y’all think we’ll get a new loading screen for the anniversary?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Yeah, we SHOULD get a new loading screen, one that doesn’t lag for most players.

3 Likes

Yeah the one we have now be lagging a lot ever since it came; for the first anniversary when Goofy came it changed the and it changed again for the third anniversary when Fozzie Bear came

2 Likes

It sure would be nice of them to change that starting screen.

Kinda outdated, so many new heroes which could be included.

3 Likes

It would be nice to see for new good looking cinematic loading screen, by this year’s 5th anniversary

2 Likes

Excatly and some of the characters that are on the loading screen were on the old one before it changed

2 Likes

Well Yeah and I hope it’s not the same screen but different instead I hope it’s something new with the newer heroes that came out

4 Likes

I get up this morning and I see that most of y’all want to see a new loading screen and some of y’all don’t. All y’all that said no, gotta know that there were reasons that a of us mentioned

And

And even

1 Like

Just because some people said “no” doesn’t mean that they don’t understand why others do want it, you know. Maybe they just don’t think it’s a very high priority for PB to work on or something.

3 Likes

I know that and I’m not saying they’re haters because they don’t want it I’m just telling them some facts and opinions about it plus If Perblue dose pull it off then it’s a good thing but if they don’t it’s still ok

1 Like

Looking at Chapter 68, I can’t believe there was nothing new and the expansion of new corrupted characters hasn’t been getting bigger.

I was thinking that PB might have looked into these photos, and this may be the option to increase the expansion of new corrupted characters, starting from chapter 69. Right @Samm?

2 Likes

Or not. :man_shrugging: Seriously though, adding new heroes to the campaign would be quite likely a disaster.

5 Likes

I’m with you at that, I fell like they should take this one at a time and test things out otherwise they’ll will be big problems especially with the newer heroes

2 Likes

Stop trusting Fandom

Too late, they’re already suspended.

Besides, apart from a few hiccups, Fandom has been pretty accurate.

3 Likes

Well I would usually trust what I see in the mailbox or Wakkatu

Will there be a special invasion during anniversary @Samm? Or we are just back to trial events? :slight_smile:

Trial Events are good, but if they really superseded special invasion they should give a little extra mod upgrades.

2 Likes

Maybe Season 7 patch trials would have the Incredibles, The little mermaid, A bug’s Life, and possibly the return of Inside Out because Joy needs her bug fixed, and a serious refresh due to her very low health.

1 Like

Patch notes expected today and the anniversary hero expected next week

2 Likes

Patch Note Day :sunrise_over_mountains::memo:

tbh, 5.0 is next week.

This PN may be will introduce two heroes. In which there will be 2 of 4 heroes.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney