Next update, when? [Season 2]

Patch notes this Friday

1 Like

You don’t say…

Wasn’t that already established like, yesterday!?!?

3 Likes

I am the dataminer.

So when I say there are currently no new characters in the files. I mean there are CURRENTLY no new characters in the files. That’s no spoiler. Kuzco is still possible. I just have no reason to believe he’s coming any sooner than anything else that’s possible.

4 Likes

Hey @Grim_grinning_Ghost. Long time no see. We’re just waiting on the patch notes this Friday.

1 Like

Why do you need to keep pointing it out?

5 Likes

because its informative

1 Like

While one must assume due to release patterns that there could or should be patch notes on friday, there is no guarantee. So actually they’re not informing anyone of anything that isn’t public knowledge. We all know this prize wall ends tomorrow. We all know that means another one will start next week. So naturally there must be a new hero announced at the very least. We also know that the new rank is supposed to be in the next update. All things we already know. So simply saying “patch notes friday” contributes nothing to the conversation. Not new information, not an opinion. Not reminding someone of something they forgot. No one was questioning when the patch notes would be. So it didn’t need to be said.

10 Likes

@Samm could I have just one special question /suggestion on the dev team before Q&A?

Wouldn’t it be better for the overall scaling of resources, stats and everything if:

1. Gold costs and gold gains were reduced to 1/1000, with all accounts being reviewed and changed to have 1/1000 of current amounts.

2. Stats were reduced to 1/1000 of current amounts.

Basically, I am just trying to figure something out since I know all resources scale 10x every ~12 cap raises (aka 11 months)…
Directly it would mean that current costs of gold and stats would be again here in almost 3 years.
And with how coding works, we are already seeing 2.14B hits across the battlefield which represent far higher numbers.

Thanks.

(I also realize that current stamina costs are very high, but that would require far more complex works than just reducing something to a lower number.)

4 Likes

not because u d9dnt needed doesnt mean other didnt lol. yall are really… sometimes like ots good to know patch notes r gonna come

1 Like

Yeah but most of us already know when they are coming and we really don’t need a million others to repeat the same exact thing we already know

2 Likes

Patch notes day I know for a fact we should be getting a new hero, cap raise, and more about the emerald rarity

3 Likes

If we were to fully complete the minor stages of a campaign multiple times, we might as well get patch essence and another type of item that could be useful for the emerald rarity. I can’t believe these stages cannot be cleared again more than once.

1 Like

Hey @Samm @TheGrillFather, just wanted to ask if you could update us on the Patch Notes at which stage it’s in like Polaris did… like “still waiting for approvals” :wink:

5 Likes

Or they could enter a mode like elite campaign in which we will be able to earn this items

1 Like

giphy (6)
Why should I worry, it’s patch notes day! And this time it’s gonna be big!

6 Likes

What kind of dog is that? It looks similar to the free ride badge.

1 Like

Dodger.

From Oliver and Company. Very nice movie.

2 Likes

Is that another movie from the 90s? Well, just 1988.

1 Like

I am crossing my fingers for the next prize wall hero.

1 Like

And it makes me cry every time I watch it. :sob:

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney