Next update, when? [Season 2]

Possibly the chance of that to happen would increases from very unlikely to likely in the future.

1 Like

This pack is just really insane this has to be a hint of refreshes coming and I’m sorry if this is not the topic but I am just shocked and I also saw a pack like this for lock shock and barrel on discord

1 Like

Someone might need to do an NBC patch trial, a Hocus Pocus, and Monsters Inc, merge trial, and a returning patch trial for season 12, even another refresh to Joy. She gets killed pretty fast by poison or nerf heroes for example.

1 Like

Is there a new update coming out tomorrow?

1 Like

What makes you think this?

1 Like

I do believe you mean Patch notes.
It is possible we could. But I kinda think we won’t. We still have week on this Prize Wall and more than a week on the current Patch Season. We just got a cap increase so I don’t see a reason why we would get Patch Notes.
Could be totally wrong though. Never know when they decide to announce a new character well before we get them.

5 Likes

Patch notes next Friday

1 Like

Is this a question or a statement?

If it’s the former, we don’t know, and Wave9Nut left a comment just above yours saying that it’s currently up in the air.

If it’s the latter, what makes you so sure of that?

3 Likes

It could be next week or tomorrow like wave9nut said but I think it’s next week because usually it’s 4 weeks and this is the 3rd week so next week will be patch notes but may be wrong

1 Like

Well it’s usually the week the prize wall ends but sometimes they drop it a week early

1 Like

Likely next week, but maybe… are there patch notes this week? @Samm

7 Likes

We already have Kim Possiable she’s been put for a while now like 4 months

1 Like

What does Kim Possible have to do with anything people have said in the past day?

If you’re talking about the initial post, that was from all the way back in 2021.

6 Likes

:grimacing:

8 Likes

Patch notes this friday

Maybe patch notes might be released either tomorrow, Thursday, or Friday, because rose’s prize wall is almost over.

Why would they come on Wednesday or Thursday (again)?

Tomorrow, Thursday, or friday

This time period is reasonable.

Mostly SotG is placed on Friday.

2 Likes

Patch notes tomorrow

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney