Next update, when? [Season 2]

not even a new hero?

15 Likes

2.8.10 next Friday? Last day of the month.

Chapters? :thinking: So 2 new chapters for server 1 possibly :eyes:

more like chapters, over servers.

Yeah I know… just was hoping we’d get two rank ups :joy: Yeah level 145 :tada:

1 Like

… looking at how LAME Y1 is… I guess it just won’t hurt to give Y2 immediately :joy:

2 Likes

So everybody gets trash then?

Welp, it’s all balanced! Yay!

/s

EXACTLY!!! :joy: Polaris can Y2 come early please

There is no 2.8.10…
Next new hero will be May Sign-In.

16 Likes

Will hero refresh be moved to 3.0, at least?

Yes, it will!

16 Likes

Oh…!

Now I wonder if it will be anniversary-special refresh :slight_smile: :cake:

So with the hero refresh are you able to tell use which year this refreshed hero came out? :thinking: Because I’d love to see some first year heroes getting the light :blush:Heck even some in 2019 are bad and need refreshed

Oh cool. Thanks for clarifying. :grin:

I hope Maximus in the shop refresh!

3 Likes

Speaking of bad refreshes, there might be a compromise to combine both the bad refreshes and without the refresh into a possibly better refresh.

Spoilers. Don’t discuss datamined characters on the forums. It’s only legal if the character is revealed in game. You’ve been warned about this before, stop doing this, some folks want to find out who’s the May Sign In without being spoiled.

6 Likes

Not spoiler wise, but I can at least say that I wouldn’t be surprised if we get Raya character(s) if not Soul character(s) eventually at least :-).
Cruella could also be a possibility given that she has an live-action movie coming.

For now though we just have to wait and see and looking forward to see the new badge designs next week, and after that who the May sign-in character ends up being :-).

[quote=“Polaris, post:609, topic:1471757”]
There is no 2.8.10…
Next new hero will be May Sign-In.giphy
[/quote] now that’s cool

You, uh… may want to fix the quoting in your comment.

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney