Next update, when? [Season 2]

Not sure why but I seem they said they aren’t making supporting refresh again in the last Q&A

What in the world happened

1 Like

I think there talking about who the refresh hero is

Moana needs a refresh the most behind basil and the beta heroes (I ain’t trusting them to handle another kp refresh)

Idk about that because Miguel is a really long time forgotten hero nobody but me seems to talk about

Miguel needs a refresh badly indeed.
But tbh I personally would have a character I use refreshed - of course not an already great one like Mr. Big

I don’t think Moana needs it tbh, a Moana with red skill, upon activating her white skill, heals, gains energy, gets attack speed, gains basic damage, and heals part of the damage done

Here’s an idea… Nerf all the new heroes down to the level of all the old heroes🤔

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

You are right. And to be honest, it sucks, because it could make the game more lively. Instead there is just about 15 characters useful and then nothing.

3 Likes

Can we know if we’re getting new heroes with this patch notes? @Polaris

Yes we are as the approval time is very long for a bug fix and refresh… wouldn’t make sense for the approval to be this long for a refreshed hero that’s already in game😆

1 Like

We unfortunately never know…

But I hope for these two heroes.

Technically it’s three your wanting… a duo and a solo hero… maybe 4 if you count the cameo in the solo hero🤔

@Polaris How much longer?

Grab your Mountain Dew y’all and let’s dance while we wait for the notes

Show off your best cat moves y’all :man_dancing::dancer:

10 Likes

Cats! I’m a kitty cat and I dance dance dance

5 Likes

That’s so weird to look at :joy:

2 Likes

Why?
It’s stated by the smartest…
SmartSelect_20210430-212701_Opera

I really wish to see more than one new hero, the rotation is very slow.

6 Likes

“Refresh Kim Possible?”

You probably said that then!

Maybe it’s because it was too much work

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney