3 Likes

who is walk-e

Wait you haven’t heard of Wall-e?

Oh I typed fast

oh wall-e not walk-e (900TH POST!)

… No it’s not. You’re 11 short.

uh… :thinking:
Screenshot_20210505-195213_Samsung Internet

Do you possibly have someone muted who has posted in this thread, Myeong? :thinking:

Oh, I didn’t realize that affected the count.

Well, now I look foolish. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

It’s still the 900th post so it’s still ok.

I like how Goliath’s eyes are just white. Just like when the gargoyles are ready to fight in the show!

5 Likes

Yeah- no. 900 is an arguably low amount actually.

8 Likes

I excpeting patch notes tommarow since the aniversry will come in 4 days and i am sure fozzie wont come alone remember that although goofy came alone it wasnt intented and minnie came with mushu

@Polaris could I ask two questions? One related to updates and one not.

Not related: If you are able to tell, from the last Q and A we know (as it was told) that Disney Heroes was meant to go with WiR 2 (RWTI). Does that mean WiR sequel was meant to release in March/May instead of November OR Disney Heroes was supposed to come in November but got greenlighted sooner?

Related: If I prepare the “Ideal Trials Table” is it possible for DoubleBeans and the rest of the team to sneak such an update into some upcoming update in the near future (month, max. two?)
Possibly, could the Trials be more streamlined (more badges added in the earlier difficulties and those scaling the same way as later difficulties)?
What I mean by the whole “Ideal Trials” is basically changing one of the bits that are mostly useless later on for more useful ones.

Thanks if you answer me. :slight_smile: By the way, I could make several such embetterments (subtle, yet effective) for the team if they want.

2 Likes

If you mean they should give us more than 5-6 badge bits then I completely agree with you

2 Likes

Scroll down to the lowest difficulties.
Those don´t scale as the later ones do… 1-2 for highest, 2-3 for the second highest, 3-4 for third highest, 4-5 for fourth highest and 5-6 for rest.
That´s where the deficiency comes from, trials could have like 6 to 10 more bits/plan bits THERE.

Besides, I´d be for further scaling for the earlier badges beyond 5-6: 6-7, 7-8, … even to the extents of 30+.
Because one needs a HUGE amount of early badges to craft the later ones, often doubles, triples or more.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney