Next update, when? [Season 2]

I bet theres gonna be something better than that

I’m curious, but what is that thing underneath the turbo XP drinks? Antivirus?

Oh, it is something that gives you higher stamina generation speed, but I think the stamina generating is now bigger than what those gives now.

2 Likes

Hence explaining why it got removed

Well, they could just be updated with the new stamina generating speed, but yeah we will see.

1 Like

I thought about that.

Ah I see :-).

But yeah, I suppose we wait until tomorrow now and not derail the patch note thread too much.

bruh why wait when we can post on forums right now

They weren’t.

You still can get those from deals.
X4 speed

Right you are. They all will never make it as heroes, and that’s what I’m saying, once and for all.

Why is that it’s Disney and pixar

They all are from Disney movies, but I’m saying no to all of them. We have to focus on the third anniversary patch notes. They definitely should come tomorrow afternoon, so be prepared.

Ik but I just hate it when people in the forum says it’s never going to happen when they make it to the game even if it’s Disney or Pixar it will be a chance as long if they had the rights

1 Like

Stay on topic please.
The first post about them not coming was because it’s the 3rd Anniversary, and because of the update schedule. We just got a large update. It will skip this week. Then we will get the Anniversary update.

Which we have no reason to think will have any of those characters. We have good reason to believe Fozzie and a classic Mickey Mouse character will be added.

I have no idea Incredible Zoo said they would never come. I can’t think of any reason why they couldn’t come eventually.

However all that is entirely off topic, if you want to keep talking about a lack of Mothers Day celebration you should make a new topic about it. This topic is about waiting for new updates.

3 Likes

Are there any plans to implement very very little characters like Chip and Dale’s Rescue Rangers?
[DoubleBeans]: We theoretically could. Stay tuned!

If so I hope Rescue Rangers will be added…

6 Likes

@Polaris Is there patch notes today?

1 Like

Are there any patch notes today Polaris?

1 Like

Please stop repeating others :neutral_face:.

13 Likes

Well well well, how the turntables

/j

9 Likes

That´s not how the meme is used

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney