Next update, when? [Season 2]

See I didn’t see that in the recent one tbh… so I was right they did say that but I guess decided to take back on that decision :thinking:
Thanks for letting me know now :blush:

1 Like

The Owl House :pleading_face:

Also if I remember correctly I believe Grunkle Stan was mentioned in Missions? I can’t go back and check because PerBlue massacred them.

Oh… those are REALLY old badges, create an S1 account to have view on all badges :wink:

Yes, in Donald-Scrooge friendship.

1 Like

We also don’t know if they have permission for The Owl House.
If a show’s intellectual property is owned by the creator of the show, and not Disney, PB must get permission through the Creator of the show.
Examples of this being done successfully are Gargoyles and Gravity Falls.

2 Likes

:thinking:

Can any characters from Disney shows besides the Disney afternoon be added if there from the Disney television company like Kim possible?

P&F is not a problem from what was said in Q&A.

1 Like

Just curious @Wave9Nut but where did it say that they revoked the statement? :thinking: Just curious because I still have others saying the same thing about how they’re never coming and would like to have the proof if I see others saying that again :blush:

Screenslaver AND Voyd badges? Interesting! Seems we WILL be getting an Incredibles hero! (Or villain, if we get Evelyn.)

That’s actually good news for phineas and ferb fans…I want heniz doofenshmirtz as a new addition as much as I want go go tamago and lumiere

EHH!!!

These badges are almost if not more a year old.

Badges means nothing.

2 Likes

Ah, these are months old badges, as nothing to do with anything for today’s patch notes :-).

Was just a little treat as I just finished up the Badge Drop Chart for Chapter 31 you see.

2 Likes

Nope, badges mean nothing… also those are like a year old

1 Like

They aren’t allowed to use Characters from Gravity Falls without the Permission of Alex Hirsch. Grunkle Stan was mentioned in The Donald and Scrooge friendship, something they can’t do without permission.

In either the November 2019 or February 2020 Dev Q&A they stopped listing Gravity Falls amongst things that aren’t possible when asked what can and can’t happen.

I don’t have the quote on me anymore because it’s been a while, but I hope that answers your question.

I never saw them, lol. Better late then never!

Soooooooon!

18 Likes

They used GF badges even when it was said the series won’t get characters in-game.

Like… it’s just a name, among of MANY other mentions but yet we don’t have 300 characters.

Do they need to say same thing every time?
It doesn’t really means anything.

Well… :confused:

Ah I see now… thanks for that :hugs:

I really hope this means Felix refresh :pray:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney