Next update, when? [Season 2]

I´d say you could technically even have like 10 Arena/Coliseum Challengers leagues at 7 players each and still be fine. Mainly because if you are inactive, you´d just stay in VII forever.

Y cuando van a regresar los hilos de disfraces de algunos heroes @Polaris ? :thinking:

No se hasta PB van a decir en viernes

I thought that there were 24 servers total…

Obviously not… there have been server merges before

5 Likes

I’m not sure why you say that. What if all servers are merged into one? Does that mean the cap increase to all servers are equal?

1 Like

I bet the sign in hero will come sometime this week

:man_facepalming:

More merging = less servers

1. How is this question relevant?
  2. Disguting, no

…obviously

3 Likes

When if there are less and less servers until there are 2 left?

When…?
Did you mean what?

If you meant what:
It would mean the game is dying, and at that point would certainly die. However servers are not currently merging at a fast enough rate to be worried that will happen.

If you meant when:
That’s poor grammar. But there’s no way to when or if that would happen.

10 Likes

Hi Polaris :-).

I wonder if you could let us know if we can likely exactly expect Patch Notes tomorrow or not?
Would really appreciate it personally if I got to know as I will be busy with a birthday related thing, so wondering if I have to be a bit on watch mode for patch notes as well or not?

Either way, looking forward to the next Patch Notes whether they are this week or next week :-).

1 Like

News about shop rotations/the sign-in hero seems likely for tomorrow!!

1 Like

I don’t think @Polaris will publish any patch notes, well… but, June sign-in will be at least released.

Would be nice to finally replace as well Chef… contests are seriously boring now.

:dancer:t2: :goat:

1 Like

What’s with the two emojis?

That’s because we can’t use names for characters that haven’t been revealed by PB. But since there are dataminers who know what heroes are coming, they use emojis to avoid spoilers.
If you want to know what those emojis stand for, PM someone who you saw using them if you wanna know who they are :)

No spoilers, not emojis either Musketeer as you know I don’t like to be spoiled and just emojis are spoiler hints.
Keep them in hidden details if anything Musketeer.

That’s not even a spoiler… :confused:

2 Likes

Just happy emoji posting?

If so, sorry Musketeer ;^^.

But yeah, guess I be on watch tomorrow for Sign-In and shop rotation notes :-).

Sorry but how do I do that?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney