Next update, when? [Season 2]

Thanks for letting us know Loutre :-).

I know it is technically a bit early for you to normally say, but if the sign-in notes are coming next week I wonder if we can expect regular patch notes this week or not?

Completely fine if you can’t answer yet, I understand if so :-).

Considering we just had the update this week, I wpuld say it’s rather unlikely to have Patch Notes this week.

Maybe next week :man_shrugging:

I don’t disagree with you, I could understand if next week were more likely as we just had a relatively decent sized update.

No patch notes this week!

8 Likes

I see and thanks for clarifying :-).

Yeah we just had a big update in fact I was expecting that we weren’t gonna get new Patch notes this week and as long as the sign in hero isn’t any one from Pirates of the Caribbean or any one from any one on the yellow team I’m fine with it

I hope they change a different icon cover on the app when the next update arrives

Another big update is on the way guys. I fear that patch notes won’t be posted next week, but how about the July 2021 Sign in Hero? Any thought on who it might be?

I have some ideas but can’t say it here :eyes:

Only because Loutre is taking a vacation next week

I think you should update this since fozzie has been out for a while now.

But Dove Loutre said there’s no update on Tuesday and if we do get patch notes while he’s on vacation which I doubt then it will be good

First of all, Loutre is the one going on vacation, not Polaris.

Second, what does Loutre’s vacation have to do with what Dove was talking about?

11 Likes

Oh I forgot Loutre’s new and she said I think you should update the game because of Fozzie and I believe she meant that before he goes on vacation plus I don’t think that would happen

Dove meant for Musk to update the pic, not for Loutre to update the game :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Oh But I don’t think it need to be fixed

If your talking about the game, it dosen’t
If you talking about the picture, it does

I’m taking about the picture

Nothing needs a fix

And it was said before why.

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but no patch notes will be posted next week either since Loutre will be on vacation next week. That should mean a big update. Right?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney