Next update, when? [Season 2]

I mean, Polaris is the one posting the patch notes, not Loutre, so you don’t need to use it
Just saying

6 Likes

Hope Loutre is having a good vacation now, and yeah looking forward to Polaris posting the patch notes in hopefully not that long :-).

Anytime now

6 Likes

I’m excited! Hopefully the Patch Notes Train has almost arrived at the station!

What is the status of the patch notes, @Polaris?
4baee94ad8634680ebd9cbf372f9888e

6 Likes

One more section to get in line and then they’ll be ready!

19 Likes

Woo hoo

10 Likes

Hoping either in 5 mins or in 20 mins at the O’clock

Patience - It takes time to get it right!

18 Likes

Well I went out to get my passport picture because I’m traveling and it’s not finished in fact I came back before they’re about to come

Could the update hero be another Darkwing character? :thinking::eyes:

1 Like

Same here

Negaduck, bushroot, or morgana if any dw characters will be added

It would be interesting, who could be? Liquidator? Bushroot? Gosalyn?

Or more DuckTales characters

And The Liquidator for the Fearsome Five

I predict it’s anyone Mickey Mouse related

Any notice, @polaris?

A bit off topic, but since I don’t want to create whole a new topic for it I thought it would be fine if I put it here and having something to discuss a little bit while we wait.

In terms of the Arena Buster Crate thanks PerBlue, got to say it is a pretty decent crate :-).

While not sure if I am interested in going all out on it when there isn’t a diamond costing contest, but if held during a diamond costing contest I would most likely buy some Arena Buster Crates.
I think the actual value are more so around 700-800/899 diamonds, but yeah not sure you at PerBlue would lower the price or not.

But yeah, positive feedback from me on the Arena Buster Crate, would like to see it in the future as well like during diamond spending contests :-).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney