Next update, when? [Season 2]

We need diamond crate exclusive :weary:

1 Like

So l’m asking if there will be patch notes this Friday.

Well they were busy creating a lot of new characters

Uhm…

You said that already.

Anyway, @Polaris any Patch Notes today? Or are we waiting till next week?

6 Likes

I think we’re waiting till next week.

2 Likes

I know. Sorry for all of it. It’s just my predictions that it is totally unlikely for my heroes to come. I’m such a troll.

Possibly 2 weeks, or next week. You’ll just have to wait for a pretty big update to come. If not, then it’s going to be a HUGE update,

Thanks, already knew, didn’t ask :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

No problem. Almost forgot that Lilo’s stats have been finalized. I’m guessing that as my prediction, all game servers would be down to fix issues of certain heroes causing crashes on various game modes.

Yeah the game be crashing whenever I use hero’s I like a lot

If theres a next hero that won’t be expecting like she go I quit!

Well, that’s unnecessarily aggressive. :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Shego was actually datamined beforehand :unamused:

6 Likes

Not helping and besides most people like me wanted to Shego to come in the game :roll_eyes:

@Loutre Just to hear if anything has changed or are as last mentioned, will the Q&A be this week, next week or later as you last said early late August or early September? :-).

1 Like

And will be there any patch notes this week?

1 Like

Not sure if it is too early to say for sure if there will be patch notes this week as is just Monday still, but yeah can hope and especially in terms of 3.3.10 as that means refresh :-).

4 Likes

We are behind with everything as for now.
All rotations (heroes). Some bug fixes. Hero refresh.

1 Like

Its kinda of early to expect to ask but since this Friday is the last Friday of August I think we know who will be the sign in hero

2 Likes

Most likely early September.

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney