Next update, when? (Part 1)

I can confirm. Chef Tui is great at making food.

11 Likes

He’s got a good in-Tui-tion for it.

7 Likes

Ok, this was flagged because…?

6 Likes

Seems like an overflagger to me.

12 Likes

In the Raya teaser, she was training in a big building, I assume she is of royalty in her community, and since her dad is alive as we see in the super bowl trailer. She is the equivalent of a princess in her world

That is what I said

In the movie Moana says she is not a princess. She is more a voyager/young woman/adventurer type to me. Same thing can be applied to Raya in a different light. My point is for merchandise she and likely Raya are/will be ‘princesses,’ but not really princesses.

My point is, @Musketeer and @Ozi_swag, that in my opinion, you do not need to find a way to make Raya a princess when you are talking about the movie. Merchandise, yes you can. Based on what I have watched and seen, I will stick by what I said and not be calling Raya a princess and instead a strong female warrior with a great story to tell. I can explain my reasoning further if you would like.

12 Likes

Princess or not, Raya is a character I think we all look forward to, since she seems to be a awesome character in a awesome movie I for one am looking very forward to.

Her and Sisu are definitely characters I am heavily ready for. Sisu especially. I can imagine her and Mushu being a great friendship with funny quips and lines in it.

1 Like

Sisu and Mushu! I never thought of that, I don’t know why but great idea! What do we think her other friend would be? :thinking:

1 Like

Not quite sure yet. Maybe Raya, depending on who comes first. I would think Raya would.

Maybe Rapunzel would be her other friend

I mean, Li Shang is friends with Mulan and they both were released around the same time so yeah.

Maybe Olaf also? Idk why but like so far, Sisu seems to be quite hilarious so maybe her comedic side will be used in the campaigns.

Maybe I’m the only one that’s finding her funny, idk.

I forgot about the titular character :confounded:

2 Likes

To back up my theory about ‘punzel, Sisu in the trailer becomes a human at one point, she remarks on how much easier it is to move and digest things now, kinda similar to rapunzels haircut

Uh… could you explain this to me, please?

There might be a better place for this conversation, given we only have around 500 replies left

10 Likes

It might have 2.7 update soon

Yeah…
The better place…

2 Likes

So… @POLARIS, the signin and shop refresh will be today or maybe next week (lets remind that next week is February’s last week

Next week. Otherwise Polaris would’ve said something about releasing the notes today.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney