Next update, when? (Part 1)

No @Polaris won’t be making any patch notes next week.

That’s about update (mostly on Tuesday), not patch notes, it’s two different things.

3 Likes

Sometimes I think that the patch notes is the update. But idk, we already have a big small update with Pooh characters and refreshes.

1 Like

The update is in the game. So, they don’t do the update next week, patch notes are only the news

@Polaris I know PB fixed the dark mode thing for chat but it now doesn’t work for support

Polaris already answered that. Please stay on topic. @Hero_Squad

2 Likes

And a lot of people love talking to you so your good

The Coronavirus delayed the release of Mulan. In the Dev Q&A it was hinted that we would get Mulan characters as a tie in. Is that still going to happen @Polaris?

2 Likes

From seeing the news about this virus china s state is improving and also south korea s state if its deleayed beacuse off the source off the virus and mulan s setting it can offensive for who is chinase

Who told you about kronk?

It is a lie. They want Kronk to come. They don’t know that he’ll come.

1 Like

NO. SPOILERS. ON. THE. FORUM!
Additionally Kim Possible was datamined and never saw the light of day.

1 Like

(Not coming sooner or later)

No spoilers in the forums

That is not the reason for the delay. Disney is delaying many movies not just Mulan! This is due to fears that people won’t come to the theatres due to Covid-19 and thus hurting the box office opening day numbers.

3 Likes

I never spoiled what heroes are coming just confirming what PB said!

Matt said smth about Kim in the live chat. So we can talk about she :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not just that people won’t show up to theatres, but also more than have of all of the Theatres in the US have closed until further notice.

2 Likes

@Polaris, will there be patch notes tomorrow?

Good question.

Because… it should be Mulan themed update but now… it’s delayed.
giphy - 2020-03-19T160111.358

Kim Possible?
2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney