Next update, when? (Part 1)

How come? I don’t know if the game ends…

Well, that just rude to say

I know. Sorry about that. @Polaris, is there going to be a part 2 in the normal and elite campaigns?

Uhh… Should we stay on topic now

1. Polaris is offline for the next 2 weeks
  2. Duh. We’ve already told you this :man_facepalming:
2 Likes

@Incredible_Zoo_VI

It said it in State of the Game.

:neutral_face:

1 Like

You can move things to PMs…

9 Likes

So what should we do since there won’t be any update notes until next year?

What do you mean “At one point”? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Daisy was never leaked or confirmed yet

15 Likes

Thats it! THAT TEARS IT!!! ENOUGH ALREADY! Let me make a few thing clear to you.

First, Daisy Duck is not comfirmed so we don’t when she is coming or what collection she will be in.

Second, Anna is not comfirmed so we don’t when she will come.

Third, Riley is not comfirmed and she will never be confirmed. And do you know why she will never be confirmed? I’ll tell you why. If she were confirmed, THEN JOY AND THE OTHERS WOULD NOT BE IN THE GAME!

Finally, you say that the final chapter of the campaign. But, we recently got intel that their is going to be an ecpansion. And if actually look in the thread, The expansion is right there. Black and white! CLEAR AS CRYSTAL!

You keep insisting that you know you know what the devs are gonna put and when. But you sir, could not be more wrong. So, I’m am going to say this say this once and for all and you better listen. You ready?

We don’t know whats comfirmed and whats not confirmed. We don’t know what there putting and when they’re putting it in. So please. PLEASE! For the sake of this thread. Stop pretending your a dev, be grateful for what we got, and above all else: BE PATIENT! Anna and Daisy will be confirmed when PB is good and ready. Not because you say so.

7 Likes

Who is Hamm btw

a pig toy who appeared in toy story

2 Likes

Can you slow down for a second your taking very serious about people hinting that they are coming but not yet there’s only a hope that there ready to come soon

All right,but please ingore him,he just wants attention.

4 Likes

I see Kronk is the S24 u.u Could anyone explain me why? u.u

It was updated, so Honey Lemon won’t be in Sign-In till next month.

Look at it here.

Well at least some of us got her

You know what? Your right, what was i thinking? No what anyone says, he gonna persist. And this kind of behavior obviously makes him an official spammer. So, if he continues to do this than just flag and ignore.

1 Like

Thats the attitude I like too see!

1 Like

Ok well anyways anyone knows Honey lemon’s Skillset?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney