Next update, when? (Part 1)

1. Nick
  2. Olaf
  3. Goofy
  4. Meg
  5. Herc

1 and a half more days until the patch notes come.

Unless I missed something, it was never confirmed that the Patch Notes are coming this week.

4 Likes

Why do yo say that? It’s clear that they are unlikely to come next week.

Why do you say that it’s unlikely that the patch notes will come next week? Polaris hasn’t said anything either way, so BOTH of our options are possible, BUT UNCONFIRMED.

6 Likes

Not Yellow +0 or whatever color is next. Red 17.

Apparently, The Next Color should come with the 2.7 Patch Notes in March according to the state of the game.

:arrow_down:

7 Likes

Correct. It’s only presumed :eyes:

2 Likes

Merlin
Bo Peep
Woody
Shank
Violet

3 Likes
  • Kim Possible
  • Basil
  • Gonzo
  • Baymax
  • Mickey
3 Likes

Yes Woody for sure i almost forgot That Woody is so bad lol

Ralph - Perhaps the worst tank in the game, with low stats AND weak skills.
Mickey Mouse - Not an outright terrible support unit in terms of skills but he could certainly benefit from some buffs.
Judy Hopps - Her “inspire” is an interesting idea, but it’s relatively weak overall and its effects could use some strengthening.
Frozone - Nowhere near as reliable of a Freeze unit as Elsa.
Sally - Her “Poison” mechanic is a cool idea, but the heavy restrictions on it compared to some other unique stackable effects hinder her power overall.

:leaves:

• Kim Possible
  • Basil
  • Ralph
  • Vanellope
  • Yax
  1. Bo
  2. Four others, cause I have no requests, but refreshes are welcome.
2 Likes

Me wait for Kermit the frog too🐸

And Anne Boonchuy :hugs::heart:

• Kim
  • Jack Sparrow
  • Shank
  • Scrooge
  • Moana

Also wanna see another buff for Hiro but it’s not extremely needed :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Honey Lemon is now available to see

Both friendships are available, disks and stats are improved, and badges from wakkatu are wrong.

13 Likes

Well polaris didnt deconfirmed patch notes in this fridday and i dont think the suprise is the 12 gifts of christmes we got these before the shop roatations and had notifactions in the phone as long the notfications were on

Just can’t pick less than 6. :grimacing:
Elsa
Olaf
Mad Hatter
Barbossa
Dash
Basil

I’ve tried going through Polaris’s posts and really couldn’t find anything about any surprise. :man_shrugging: Only about rotations on Dec 29th.

1 Like

Hes Already OP

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney