NHBM Hero #1

Hero: Chip and Potato
Stars: :star:
Quote: Chip and Potato! “Squeak” “Shhhhhh…”
Entrance: Chip crawls to the battlefield with Potato coming out of her pocket after.
Ko: Chip falls down looking sad and Potato falls down too, looking sad and squeaks.
Team: Blue
Role: Tank
Normal Attack: Chip hits the enemies with Potato.

White: “Swooshing Down” Potato jumps up in the air onto an enemy, dealing X Damage to the enemy.

Green: “First Day”: Chip and Potato heal their allies for X health after their 4th Normal Attack.

Blue: “Beddy Bounce”: Chip Bounces up and down and Potato falls out, decreasing the enemies attack for 5 seconds and Potato jumps back inside Chips pocket.

Purple: “Welcome Walkies”: Chip and Potato heals themselves for X health and X extra Skill power each time they do an attack.
While doing their Skill (exept Purple Skill) they earn 2x the health and extra Skill Power.

My brother loves this show on Netflix… it’s called Chip and Potato… I want to make him happy…

Friendships:
Chip and Potato and Jack Sparrow
Pirate Show Practice

Level 47 to unlock.

E1- Roxy the Rhino?
E2- Let’s Practice!
E3- Incorrect Movements
E4- Your doing Perfect.
E5- To the Show!

Chat:
Friendship unlocked:
Jack Sparrow: Hi, Ch-ch-Ch…
Chip and Potato: Chip!
Jack Sparrow: That’s what I thought…
Chip and Potato: Hahahaha!!! Very Funny… Ja- ja- ja-jaaaa… Jamie?
Jack Sparrow: …
Chip and Potato: What is it… anyway… hahaha! We have a concert… a Pirate :pirate_flag: concert. I need help… but Roxy the Rhino will help me!
Jack Sparrow: Who?

E1:
Jack: So that was Roxy?
Chip and Potato: Yes… I don’t know what happened to her…
Jack: Welp… Let’s figure it out… but first, you need some “Pirate Pug Practice”!
Chip and Potato: Huh?

E2:
Jack: Hmmm… your skills are doing well… but your skills on the practice need to be better
Chip and Potato: Ok!

E3-
Jack: Oh my!
Chip and Potato: What?!?
Jack: Your doing the wrong movements! Let’s keep practicing for today and you might get better.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney