Nick Wilde revamped concept

Today I will talk about hero Nick Wilde, one of the oldest heroes in this game. This hero taken from Zootopia, has made more than millions of players proud because it helped to push rank in the arena and coliseum. But as time goes on, this hero will be threatened with being underated because of the new heroes that often appear when updated.
So from that maybe the hero needs to be revamped, it’s worthy of things like Finnick who successfully becomes a meta after he gets the revamp.
So yeah this is my concept Nick Wilde revamped.

Nick Wilde
nick

Base stats

• +20% Max HP
  • +70% Basic Damage
  • +20% Skill Power

Skills

Lemming Rush
Nick summons a business lemming with a pawpsicle who deals damage to all enemies. Each time Nick uses this ability, an additional lemming is summoned, up to a max of 5. Each extra lemming does damage to all enemies.

Nick keeps his lemmings between waves of a fight.

• +75% Damage
  • This skill now knocked back enemy

Shuriken Pops
Nick pulls out some stashed pawpsicles and flings three of them at the closest enemies dealing damage with each hit.

• +60% Damage
  • Cooldown lowered 10 to 8 seconds

Charming Fox
Nick uses his skills of persuasion to charm the closest enemy to fight on his side for 7 seconds. While charmed, the target’s basic attacks do bonus damage.

• +10% Damage for the target’s basic damage
  • Charm 2 heroes
  • Cooldown lowered 15 to 10 seconds

Proper Reinforcements
Nick gains skill power for every ally left standing, including charmed opponents. He also gains skill power for every lemming his “Lemming Rush” has accumulated.

• +30% Skill Power
  • +10% Damage To Lemming Rush

Nick Wilde’s Memory Disk

"Wild Flamingo Chase" from Yax

• Increased This hero’s charm lasts 6% longer to 10%
  • Increases Skill “Charming Fox” has 6% shorter cooldown to 10%

"Street Art Shuffle" from Judy Hopps

• +20% Max HP
  • +30% Skill Power
  • Increased Shields first ally for 18% to 20% of Nick’s HP at start of each wave.
  • Lemming rush now start at 2 lemmings, and a max of 7

Warning: I don’t mean to force developers to do this, it’s just a recommendation for developers to do it. Well if they follow my advice, it’s good, but if it’s not, it’s fine for me.

8 Likes

Nick is currently my strongest character, he is practically maximized (purple+2 is the maximum we have for now on server 18), he really needs a buff and I would love for that buff to look like you suggested because in that way he could become one of the strongest heroes in the game again

Nick is still pretty good, but I will agree he could use a nice buff.

3 Likes

Nick is my most used hero in the game. Altho some minor things can be pushed a bit further in the future since in pvp is not that great, but I do not think he needs a revamp at the time because pve wise he is great.

Also the revamp you are asking in the street art shuffle could be game breaking for city watch and invasion with a max of 10 lemmings. With 5 he already makes it a walk in the park even more with 10.

It’s only my opinion, but neither the less it’s very well thought.

I like several of the ideas, including some of thete buffing that could come from this. I think that one of the things that could improve Nick the most is to give him a higher armor stat. Right now he has almost zero armor stat so upping that could make him last a bit longer to pull off more lemmings during a fight.

A lot of very good ideas here for a Nick revamp, so I’d be excited to see what you could do with a Judy Hopps revamp. :slight_smile:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney