Nintendo pm anyone

I have to agree with Imagineer here… There is no poll, and your thoughts are scattered…

She’s right, though. As Spark mentioned earlier, this is way too simple of a topic with very little effort put into the content. And this has just been one of many similar threads you’ve made in recent days.

We’ve been trying to give you advice constantly on how to have a better experience on the forums, but it really doesn’t seem you’ve been listening to any of it.

8 Likes

I agree with Myeong, and also if you have questions about somethung you can just PM one of us :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Meyong’s right. I didn’t want to say anything but… yeah.

To add to this, you do not need to make an announcement asking of you want to PM us…

I put hours into my life you guys just admitte you don’t like me and want me to leave

We don’t want you to leave. We just want you to listen to the advice we have been trying to give you.

5 Likes

Yes. And lease listen as we can clearly see your great ideas… (Also, if you use grammar more often we can understand your points better)

3 Likes

Guys just admit it I will be fine

We love new forum members, but we also love when they listen to our advice so they can become an important part of this community. If you are leaving…I want you to take that information with you.

4 Likes

We have nothing to admit because none of us want you to leave.

Myeong said it. Spark said it. Others said it. I won’t quote their comments but I know they felt the exact same way. The forums are not about fame, or notoriety. They’re about just having fun and just rolling with the creative ideas others bring along the way.

Hardly anyone here started off their forum journeys by trying to make the next big topic, they just made a concept, asked a question, shared something about Disney, etc. Just please follow our advice. None of it is hurtful or discouraging, it’s upbuilding and encouraging because that’s what we all strive to be to each other.

We want you to be a important member of this community and we are trying to help you. But you have to let us help you. And finally listen.

5 Likes

@Spark @Commander-Rex @Rinoxer0nte @PepsiFan25 @Commander-Rex @Missing_Lyrics @LetsGetDangerousBro @Jackson_Storm2.0 here is a message for you you guys thank you for welcoming me not as a fourmer as a friend you guys are the best friends ever :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Here is my story when I first joined i felt good part of a community and I understand you but please don’t spend time in your head worrying about me

You know how I said to make a pm group to talk to the new formers @Polaris pm me and said it’s useless I just want to find my perpose on the forums

Please keep all of your thoughts on one comment, or else it seems spammy.

3 Likes

Polaris PMd you and told you something was useless? I find that a bit unnerving … Polaris is a nice person.

… Does Polaris even use PMs?

If you flag a post or address a direct issue, then I would assume they will respond to you, yes.

2 Likes

Yes, I had a follow up with them once after flagging a spammer

2 Likes

Me too yes @Polaris dose use pm and said that to me

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney