No mid month patch, no events?

Usually we get a patch in the middle of a month. Now there is not even an announcement.

Also, I noticed a total lack of events since at least a week.

@Polaris what is going on? Will the game soon be sold or shut down like Dragonsoul?

3 Likes

By the usual schedule, we should expect patch notes this Friday for an update next Tuesday :slight_smile:

I do agree that there’s been a bit of shortage of events recently :open_mouth:

8 Likes

I don’t even know what the in-game events are anymore… they are just like some fairy tales, heard a lot, barely seen…

Maybe they think we have too many resources that we don’t need them anymore?

1 Like

Who can even remember the last time we had a double port/trials/city watch/surge event? The most common events I can recall, even during the special events they run for a full week (Lion King live action types) are junk.
Get more gold (but not enough to raise a skill above level 100 even once) for spending your diamonds in conversion! No thank you.
Get 10x diamond chests that will not be rewarding at all, for only 1758 diamonds instead of 2590! Hard pass.
Super discounts in the market! But not any of the ones that matter, just the lame one that you can afford to buy out anyway, and those other two that might show up if you’re lucky, but the diamond cost will still be about 1200 for an old purple badge. Okay these events feel like grade A trolling now.

Can’t rely on the hype at all. Remember the weekly quest announcement? About the awesome, valuable rewards we’d get? I know I have a real hard time choosing between the 1 diamond chest, 7 chips for Mike when he’s sitting on 700+, or the ever elusive stamina cost reset.

/s

3 Likes

We even have triple drop for a while, but now, they all gone extinct…

So true. Lately, even the full week events are soooo disappointing…

These 3 are the most terrible daily events in the game. I don’t understand why they include them and how they would help us get by? The days have them as event, I consider no event at all

2 Likes

It would be great to hear from @Polaris as the official reasoning way back when invasion rewards got uglified was that we all wanted more events…

Plus if you put the middle month patch off to the end of the month, it clashes with the usual end of the month patch for raising levels

Events are in, but still no patch news @Polaris?

c’est jeudi :wink:

I actually don’t want an update within the next 10 days so that I can get Scar to 6 stars.

If Scar is in a shop on your server, it’s unlikely that he will be switched out until October at least - if he’s not the next in rotation, it’ll be even longer - so you should be ok even is there is an update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, ok. Thanks for telling me.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney