No More Fortify the Network

Unpopular opinion:

Unless you are near server cap (= in vicinity of 30 levels or less behind the cap - for S22 155+, for oldest servers 215+)…

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO USE YOUR STAMINA RIGHT AWAY

In fact, even at the cap, if you just use double drops at one moment (=FtN contest), or there is a double normal campaign drop event (which is not regular, but should be… good feedback to share with the team @Loutre), the amount of “progress” you get is the same.

Because the only deficient resource in the game is in crafting the badges (stamina cost compared to the outcome being insufficient).

Also, where did I get that it is nearly the same? Well, if you don´t use Get More Stamina buys at all, the amount of stamina you generate via constant spending of stamina daily is roughly 2.1-2.2x as much as the Free Stamina given on the 3 bonus times.
If you do Get More Stamina buys until you hit the “soft cap” (rn 43k in S1-5 and 31k in S22, btw it only raises by 1k a cap, which is too little), you can narrow the “Used Immediately Stamina”:“Banked Stamina Unused” ratio to less than 2. And since you don´t have Double Drops active for 28 days… well. You get the idea. It´s the same.

Not to mention that you are very active in arena and coli. So you will definitely have enough diamonds for fortify the network. I don’t think every f2p player reaches division 1 every season.

well yeah, me too, but I’ve usually got around 40 of the things in my bag so it’s not really a “waste” - it’s still the best value stamina even without the bonus event.

and yeah, I am active in Arena but Coli not so much - I usually settle for C2. Though clearly there is a big difference in diamonds earnt between those ranks/leagues and the lower ones.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney