Not a fan of the new Coliseum and Arena set up

I agree with you, too. 8 days ago I already had mathematical possibilities in my head, which say that there are toon combinations where it makes more sense to put 2 toons and give the opponent a small time bonus, is more than the risk to take and give the opponent the chance to make more points with other bonuses. Yesterday I was confirmed.
But here I have to say that in the middle of the season you don’t change something like that anymore.
I have the same opinion as last season.
Here the developer has to think a little bit better ahead, especially since 1-2 others and myself pointed this out 8 days ago.

1 Like

Again:
Formation lockout in the last 12 hours before the end of the week (season).
For this purpose, the general lock on formation must be raised from 20 to 28 hours to avoid Agreements.

** That must come this week!!! **

It can’t be that people from other time zones are so brutally disadvantaged!
It can also not be that guilds in a single competition of the kind are favored!

I know what I’m talking about because I had to think about this crap every day and it had a huge impact on the selection of the opponents I unlocked.

Also there must be an attack lock in the first 6-8 hours of a complete new season!!!
Because of the bonus points a lineup from the previous season is not usable for the new one. It can even happen that you have no chance to climb up because 3-4 opponents have seen and used this.

I know of a case where a dedicated player is affected. How she feels, everyone can think for themselves.

So please developers, remember, here are several time zones on the way.

This should be possible until season 3, if there will be one.

Its not karma some people hit before sleeping. Its exploitation. It’s made a mockery of what should be a new fun way to play

I tried using a weak hero vs.the 1 lineup and only got 1030 points or something.

I then attempted the quick win by using a full team and then with just Baymax and I got 1300 points.

So even though the quick win bonus works, you still don’t get the rewards from the season rules (damage against curse enemies etc…).

So these people are still taking advantage of this hack and needs further adjustments

There are possibilities against this toon.
At least 1500 points can be scored.

Why does the point scoring have to be dependent on the enemy team? Why not change “Earn bonus points for all damage dealt to stunned opponents” to “Earn bonus points for using heroes that stun” or “Earn bonus points for using Stun Collection heroes” so that the opponent’s team is irrelevant?

And by the way, it’s not a hack.
It’s a kind of defense that the developer wants.
This has now been given a handicap by the developer.

What could be discussed is if the 300 points are not too low.
But please don’t call this method unfair and certainly not a hack…

If we did what you’re suggesting, everyone would end up with the same score because everyone would attack with the same toons…

I can’t help but laugh. There are more than 5 heroes who have the ability to stun enemies with or without a disk.

People would be motivated to set defenses that counter stun heroes instead of putting a single hero as their defense. There’s still winning/losing and the speed bonus.

Provided that the same rules always apply to the defence. Then there will be a meta that will give the most points and everyone will play it…

You can laugh as much as you want…

You don’t get it. I meant that it is unlikely that people will use the exact same toons to stun enemies

Kinda like how Arena and Coli looked before challengers got the overhaul? :stuck_out_tongue:

My English is not the best, but I have to disagree with them, especially with the strong guilds there is almost, if not everything available. And it would boil down to that if a guild found the meta, the members would exchange and the league 1 would probably consist of 95% of exactly these members, boring

There were also no bonus points, which are the most important thing now. There the strength team won, whereas stronger is the wrong word. Because the rock, scissors, paper principle applied there primarily.
It was also not the most important thing to stay at 1, but to occupy it only once a day.

If you’re running a full team and you’re facing 1 toon battles you will not get the point to beat the players

Please explain how to obtain a 1500 score against a toon so weak that you dont instakill it?

You really don’t need to be so touchy in the terminology checks there. I’m writing on a forum, not a dissertation so yes, my choice of words may not be perfect but please try to keep on topic :wink:

I wanted to ask how the changes I actually need to make look???

Additionally and especially now that I have some results from the guild, the 300 quick time points are not enough.

Where I’m not sure if the 15 seconds should not be changed to 16 or 17 seconds.

We have a new feedback thread here. We’d love to hear what you think about the changes!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney