Not enough power ups too many new characters

Just what it says. Back when invasion started, it was easy to get the power ups to the members of the team you wished to use. Now with so many more new toons, you are lucky to get a few power ups to the right team members. Either find a way to fix the way we are aloud to distribute the power ups, or give us more of them, A lot more… If the only way I can power up my team is 1 point per available power up, there’s no way I’ll ever be able to reach the levels of invasion I once did.

6 Likes

Totally agree with this, the rarity at which my main focused hero will show up is like 1 out of what 50 to 60 heroes now, please have this looked into @Polaris this is seriously needed to be looked into please!!! Hoping to see some future patch notes about this :grinning:

And disc power… triple the amount you can earn or so

If you do +5 on your five main heroes you will get the same amount of power increase as +1 five times to all heroes of that color. Plus you will have a lot more options as all your heroes have grown.

The reason why it’s harder now is they tweaked the difficulty of mama bots so not they are more difficult to handle.

1 Like

Totally agree mate! You have my full support.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney