Not Receiving Base Diamonds on Purchaes

It appears the purchases I’ve made since the update are only paying me my bonus diamonds and not paying me the base diamond amount. I have spent over $150 since the update on a few different packages and have grown very small amount and diamonds. I confirmed this on my last purchase going from 13,700 diamonds to 14,500 on a purchase of $20 and I am a VIP 20 as you can see this only paid me my bonus of 850 diamonds and I did not receive the base amount which should be 1500 diamonds in addition to the bonus.
I opened a ticket but I think this is more than just me I’ve talk to other members in my guild that are noticing the same problem. This needs to be fixed immediately and diamonds need to be refunded on these purchases.

It’s a bug with 1.13 contact support and you will get them

I hope so. I just made the purchase again on the same deal but this time I only got the bonus diamonds I didn’t get the stuff that was supposed to come along with the deal like the stamina, or the backpacks or the base diamonds so it’s getting even worse. But I got screenshots this time which is why I did it another time

Why does HE has to contact support ?!
Support should contact HIM and pay him ASAP his offer. Embarassinb attitude of yours and the “customer support”…

How is the support team supposed to know there’s a problem if they don’t contact them?

Give them a break and contact support. Mistakes happen.

2 Likes

I was victim of the last „Piggy Chest“ offer - You shouldn’t put in a ticket - everyone who was “falsely advertised“ (that’s an important legal expression) should be contacted by support on behalf of their own.

I think we have a different view on customer - company relations here in Europe and also on work times.

If you want to offer a product over here you have to abide by the rules - or you won’t be able to offer it - simple as that

Mistakes happen - yes
But I have the feeling that these mistakes happen a LOT in this game.

I can’t remember a week without any bugs, glitches, errors, crashes, misspelled/ falsely offers, patches, patches of patches, patches of patches of patches and so on in the past 3 months.

They have to fix it and sends us all missed diamonds

2 Likes

I noticed it too . Something is wrong with the full recieving of base diamonds.
On last 2 deals I bought I was missing plenty

Normally perblue has to contact all server members and refund…

Any news on this @Polaris - reimbursements ???

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney