Not receiving gold when power crafting during 2x drop event

Like it says. I can’t craft anything since I’m not increasing my gold.

Crafting the badges costs gold so if youre power crafting it will show you how much stamina you need to craft and also the amount of gold needed to craft and that gold amount has the amount of gold you would have earned from those chapters already subtracted
The 2x drop I believe is only for the badge bits and not 2x the amount of gold

2 Likes

wait a minute… everyone keeps mentioning power crafting but i do not need to spend stamina when i click the button i have to go back to the specific badges i need and click on them

To clarify, if, for example, I power crafted a badge that required only 500 stamina, it would say my loot included over 100k gold. Yet said 100k gold never appeared in my gold balance.

It wasn’t every time I power crafted so it took me way too long to figure out why I didn’t have enough gold to craft badges. When I switched to raiding the gold properly appeared in my gold balance but I still didn’t receive who knows how many million gold since I easily ran through 10k+ stamina before I caught on.

That’s because the 100k gold is factored in to the crafting of the badge - it does all work properly.

There’s many detailed explanations for this on here - a search should hopefully find one or two of them

1 Like

Here’s one such detailed discussion, as @Pipsqueak mentioned: Power Craft - Zero Gold

Basically, the amount of gold you get as loot is put towards the cost of crafting all the badges that make up the badge that you’re Power Crafting. If you already have a lot of the constituent badges crafted and ready to go, you won’t have to spend as much to Power Craft the final badge and may even get gold back from the process; if you have to craft all or nearly all of the constituent badges, though, the gold you loot won’t be enough to pay for all the crafting that gets done to Power Craft a badge.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney