November 2020 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

This is brilliant, the Manticore from Pixar’s Onward sounds very exciting! Looks like Ian’s not alone now, but he’ll have to wait for Barley, Laurel, and more to join in sometime soon. But anyways, I still can’t wait for this mighty warrior to go on a quest to join in! I also like some of the replacements in the market. The one that I agree the most is Chef Linguini in Coliseum shop. I’m still thinking about having more characters from Zootopia, since 5 sounds fine for now, but I’d be happy for more. I’m also thinking about having more characters from Big Hero 6, since Hiro and Baymax are the only ones in so far, I feel like the other 4 members of the team and the masked-man would sound fantastic, kind of like the Incredibles since that’s another superhero team, which also has Syndrome as well. But enough with my talk-talk. Can’t wait for the new update, Happy Halloween!:jack_o_lantern:

Well, since Disgust (from Inside Out) just joined not too long ago, Fear would a possibility along with Bing-Bong. Barley is another possibility as well along with Laurel and (maybe) other characters from Onward. Only time will tell.:wink:

Yes! I’ve been waiting for Manticore! Thank you @Polaris :grin:

1 Like

This is exciting! Manticore looks really cool! And here’s hoping some of Robin Hood’s buddies (or arch-enemies) will join him in the game soon, now that Robin had his red skill

3 Likes

You know what i recently upgraded L&R being sad that they will remain 3 star forever but no,now time for them… Now I can max their stard easily…

3 Likes

Kinda thought there would be a better halloween update but it’s neat seeing onward character. I prefer classic character s myself. Could have done a Halloween update night of villains, glomgold flint heart, rattigan, Sher khan, horned king, bushroot,quacker jack,nega duck, taurus bulbs, beagle boys, gargoyles demona. I think there’s abundance of choices still to be made and hope to see them.

3 Likes

Maybe next update make a new character Barley Lightfoot and Laurel from disney and pixar’s onwards? or Fear from Disney and Pixar Inside Out.

1 Like

I’d rather have Fear over Barley but Barley would still be cool

3 Likes

The heroes going into the shops are the ones leaving the campaign…

5 Likes

The heroes moving out of the shops are moving to the Elite Campaign.

5 Likes

Okay, thank you! I focus on stars so I just like to plan my farming, kinda like how some people like next weeks rules for Coli.
Assuming just 1:1 swap- I can now find Mulan where Li Shang was?

1 Like

Ela é horrível! Já está no meu servidor, é horrível

instead of always releasing these new characters, how about releasing ACTUAL disney classics such as Ariel and Triton? Or Hunchback of Notre dame?
they dont realize they have old people like me playing the game too?

3 Likes

We have like 15 ducks from DuckTales and darkwing Duck, I think they realize that old people play

2 Likes

Because she was going to be in the Sign-Up Hero chip for November, and I was surprised too!:open_mouth:

Those are still relatively new old would be like bambi Pinocchio dumbo cinderella or Fantasia

1 Like

So nearly 3 decades is relatively new?

3 Likes

Compared to 1 centry yes it is but I understand and agree with the argument

1 Like

Bambi isn’t a century old :neutral_face:

None of Disney’s films are

3 Likes

20 years off but yes I understand the argument and I guess triton and Ariel are considered old but either way I would love to have them in the game.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney