November Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh

@Loutre

So now that we’re having more heroes from Hercules movie, can you give us a good Hercules refresh please? He definitely needs help and It would fit well too

7 Likes

Now we need Pegasus

4 Likes

@Loutre Will Phil be visible in the game today?

1 Like

Too bad there’s no new villains or side-villains added this month… :disappointed:

A clever way to reference the company’s name lol

5 Likes

Truth. They could have added some Halloween character this year!

1 Like

Maybe women heroes needs hero training as well or Honey Lemon can help Phill give them confidence with positive attitude?

1 Like

It’s not possible to post an honest opinion if I don’t like the way the new charakter looks?
This is a new low for the community management. I’m sorry. It wasn’t my intention to offend. I just don’t like the look. Why can’t I issue my opinion and my initial post gets removed?

1 Like

Makes sense!

1 Like

@Loutre

So technically speaking if I had Megara and Phil on my team, if not on auto, I could use Megara’s skill to link her to Phil, and use Phil’s skill to link him to Megara. Therefore, will they never die?

(Assuming Phil’s linking effect is the same as Megara’s)

1 Like

Because they worked so hard in designing Phil. Calling him ugly means your calling their hard work ugly. Besides he dosen’t look that bad.

5 Likes

You can say you don’t like the look, but you did this in an unnecessarily rude manner so it was removed.

15 Likes

They are actually maybe adding the characters that are from Halloween it’s just a surprise I believe and takes time, I dont want to spoil it lol

4 Likes

Eh. He’s pretty mediocre. Not really any good reason to level him up when other toons do a better job than he does

1 Like

Wow. And I thought Philocetes existed in museums.

3 Likes

This is your opinion. If I look at him I find him very scary and unpleasant looking.
I think you are exaggerating by thinking that somehow the work by the designers is somewhat offended.
You people are in a habit to be righteous and never considering that not only native speakers issue their opinions here. It’s hard enough to figure out that game mambo jambo since a lot of people use slang.
To understand each other better I suggest that the Forum should have different language sections like the translation in the game app.
Language tone sound different in every language.

2 Likes

FINALLY another Support hero! I’ve been told we’ve been having a shortage of these…

4 Likes

Hercules team! Hades Zeus Megera Phil Hercules!

6 Likes

I thought it will be milo, della duck or chip n dale…

1 Like

One thing, many don’t want to be spoiled in terms of upcoming characters so if you can hide the characters names or don’t say them specifically it would be appreciated :-).

8 Likes

Welp, he has the same mechanic as Meg.

But what happens if Phil and Meg are linked together?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney