October Sign-In Hero

Oh god nothing for us s12 waiting genie,baymax, p3 and so on please…

1 Like

Guild hero changes at major updates, not monthly

3 Likes

This is only for Sign in. you’ll get new stuff in 1.4 like the rest of us in mid october

1 Like

Rather wishes it is Alladin :grin::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@ReapersFuryX oh… I thought it was monthly

1 Like

@GuisheDiAngelo Only at major updates (and also not always).

1 Like

Good but S11 wait always genie baymax and hiro… Please, not cool for us

1 Like

Server 1 does not have Aladdin in the heist shop… FYI

1 Like

Aladdin will appear in the Heist shop after it refreshes.

1 Like

Just don’t flag it but it’s just a good question

1 Like

Same as always, with the next big update. 1.4 should come mid October

2 Likes

Ok :smirk: Thanks for being helpful.

This is not correct at all. Baymax is GREAT. Don’t know why you would think he isn’t good. Hiro isn’t the best but he’s useable. Genie i’d agree isn’t worth it currently.

3 Likes

Well I stay corrected if YOU say so. Baymax is a killer. Yes.yesyes…
That is probably the reason I see so many of them in the arena and colosseum…NOT rofl

Just how high are you in arena? i’d imagine not very. Do you have a 4 or 5* baymax fully skilled and enhanced to have an accurate opinion on him? again I’d guess not.

Oh and pls stop flagging my opinion as inappropriate. I state the obvious. Baymax is a lohooser, Hiro is whatever and Genie is unapporachable…

Does Platinum 1 suffice senor lol ¿¿¿

I didn’t flag anything. Calling genie unapproachable because you don’t have him shows you aren’t objective. Again do you have Baymax at a high level where you have personally been able to test him? Anyone I know that has him 4 str and above finds him extremely useable and useful.

Keep it on-topic please. If you want to discuss heroes, please take it to Hero Chat.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney