Old or new characters poll

What do you prefer new hero’s or old/classic characters

Personally I like both I like Moana, Buzz, and Hiro but I also like Alice, Maleficent, and Scar

I am very excited for Hercules and Megara but that make me think about newer characters for some reason like if we got Kim Possible or Mabel and Dipper (btw that would be great if we got them) but yeah I wanna see what type everybody else preferred

The way I got this question is I was talking on my server and i got in a argument between which characters were better comment your preference if you want :wink::grin:

Ok, To me, Moana is considered a new character kinda.

I use mostly original character s in my top team.

However, Most new heroes are more powerful so those are the ones you should mostly use.

New as in from more recent movies and shows or new as in more recently added to the game?

If it’s the first one I like both and I think it’s really important they keep giving us characters from both.

If you’re talking about new vs old to this game, I don’t know. Newer characters seem more interesting but that might just be because I’m so used to the ones that’ve been here longer. In a lot of games, there’s a tendency for early characters to be kind of bland compared to later additions because the creators gradually think more outside the box and come up with more elaborate and interesting abilities to make the new character stand out alongside the older ones, but I’d say that’s less of a thing here - a lot of the early characters still have interesting and unique abilities

Gravity Falls characters would be amazing to have here

New characters! Gravity falls’ paper jam Dipper!

2 Likes

A question, what are actually old and new? Where is that time point when a character becomes new or old?

1 Like

It’s fairly easy to tell an older character from a newer character. I usually count newer characters as characters from movies released about 2010-2019, while I also like to count the classic characters as older ones.

1 Like

That’s the point, everyone classifies characters as he/she prefers. I personally prefer the classic Era classification:
Golden Era(From Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to Bambi);
Wartime Era(From Saludos Amigos to The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad);
Silver Era(From Cinderella to The Jungle Book);
Bronze Era(From The Aristocats to Oliver & Company);
Renaissance Era(From The Little Mermaid to Tarzan);
Post-Renaissance Era(From Fantasia 2000 to Meet the Robinsons);
Revival Era(From Bolt to Moana);
Present(From Ralph Breaks the Internet to …)

If I need to separate the movies, I would tell the first 5 eras as old and the next 3 are new.

This is what I mean

@Baroness_Eric_II

I wish they’d add characters from mulan and emperor’s new groove, if not I totally agree with @Hades_IX paper jam dipper should be added to the game!!.

I mean, can we have, like, an actually major Gravity Falls character in the game before resorting to one-episode joke characters?

1 Like

I’m not personally fond of emperors new groove but that’s because I’ve never seen it but I think mulan will come soon she is very requested I like her too

1 Like

You never watched emperor’s new groove!!!:scream:

No…

I don’t think so

Scar all the way

Ha Ha that’s funny

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney